Real talk on PSL users and how stuck in the incel mindset some here are

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
I saw a comment on this post by @Playboypuertorican and decided to base my rant off of this. @Jagged0

1072FDDA 16EE 44C6 890F 118C48C95025

If you're wondering why this site seems like a clone of incels.me. This is because the site is overrun with 28 yo slavs and British ethnics. They are literally 18 years behind of every gen Z trend, the hardest generation to ascend in. Social media and clout culture revolutionized how normies look at incels. The average person here shouldn't take "be yourself" so serious. It's to make you stop holding your own in the exact moments where you should. and to make you succumb to false "self acceptance" You should be working 10x as hard and removing limiting factors from your life period

Some ppl here actually think brand names on your clothes don't matter to normies. They think treating their aspergers in CBT isn't necessary. to them you just slap on Eppley's wraparound jaw implants and go on with life as usual. That's what it is to the average user here. If they say they tried they didn't. Half of them aren't even gymmaxxed.

They refuse to believe status symbols dont count to normies. You have to be NT or die in current year. Having at least 100 followers on social media is CRUCIAL. And no facebook and whatsapp doesn't fucking count lol. Half of the people here are stuck in 2009 mentally

They walk around with their android 6 phones on .is and here wondering why they can't penetrate college normie social groups and get laid through there. It's not the 90's where you don't really have to dress your best all the time. You HAVE to be neurotypical in today's social media age. it's a complete must. You have to bring something to the table

now. to wrap this up I think anyone who knows PSL should not only become surgerymaxxed but also try to be more similar to your average NT normie.
this is undeniably true. but half of you are stuck in 2009 like if obama is still president of the us. like if wearing expensive brands is some cope and it doesn't let you get the social circle to even meet girls in the first place. Like if having 20 followers on Social Media is acceptable at all. I see some incel things like Anime are normalized now, but i don't think normies are going the whole 9 yards and becoming like Forum members. who basically have their looks and mindset frozen in the pre social media age yet stay expecting to get something out of doing the very bare minimum of effort.

Some of you guys aren't even gymmaxxed then go here and say some shit like "I tried to get girls and still nothing worked". I have no hope for some of the users here. Some you mfs are lost

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262 and 19 others
it's impossible to be non nt tbh

ud have to shut urself in for years

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14262, ReignsChad and 6 others

🧐🧐🧐🧐

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ReignsChad, Deleted member 9391 and 1 other person
sounds like you need to go outside after taking a shower and just go up and talk to her

be yourself and go up and talk to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer, Deleted member 15099, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
sounds like you need to go outside after taking a shower and just go up and talk to her

don't forget to be confident and not be creepy

fuck "being yourself". self acceptance is a false god in terms of how it should apply to most men

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
fuck "being yourself". self acceptance is a false god in terms of how it should apply to most men
YOU SOUND CREEPY YOU SHOULD TRY JUST BEING YOURSELF INSTEAD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 3270 and Cali Yuga
I don't use social media at all, let alone have any followers. I never will. People are gonna like me the way I am. And if not, then f*ck them. I'll impose on them anyway.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14262, Kmscurry and 9 others
this is so true

some of the oldcels here can’t understand that everything plays a role now. You have to be NT, have good style, and have a good social media presense. it’s not all about looks, which is why sometimes a HTN with all the things mentioned above will do better than a Chadlite with some girls

and bruh 100 followers is not enough, the sp-ed kids in my school have more than that. You need 700 minimum to be considered NT enough. Halo if you follow less than you have

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, ReignsChad, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
I don't use social media at all, let alone have any followers. I never will. People are gonna like me the way I am. And if not, then f*ck them. I'll impose on them anyway.
This only works with someone who’s around your age (late 20s/early 30s) bc at that point your real life presence matters more than your online one (social media), you won’t be thought of as weird if you don’t have a good social media.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 3270
this is so true

some of the oldcels here can’t understand that everything plays a role now. You have to be NT, have good style, and have a good social media presense. it’s not all about looks, which is why sometimes a HTN with all the things mentioned above will do better than a Chadlite with some girls

and bruh 100 followers is not enough, the sp-ed kids in my school have more than that. You need 700 minimum to be considered NT enough. Halo if you follow less than you have
I know but the facts are overwhelming to some here. when you start small you exponentially grow from there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
as usual one of the smartest users drops nothing but fax. You are one of the most based people on the internet tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
This is a legit thread

• +1
This only works with someone who’s around your age (late 20s/early 30s) bc at that point your real life presence matters more than your online one (social media), you won’t be thought of as weird if you don’t have a good social media.
Yes, but there's a very attractive quality about not giving a damn and flouting social expectations. It's natural to some, and a skill that can be learned for others. I've always flouted the social expectations of my generation as well. As a result, most people have always either really loved me or really hated me. I've never met too many people in real life who've held a nueutral opinion of me. I've always been able to work with the ones who love me. And as for the ones who hate me, tough sh*t. They've always had to tolerate me, because they're part of the same social circles of those who love me.

• +1
Reactions: Doober and Deleted member 13197
The average person here shouldn't take "be yourself" so serious. It's to make you stop holding your own in the exact moments where you should. and to make you succumb to false "self acceptance"
However, this is where I have to disagree. Self-acceptance is a massive and VITAL step towards maturity and happiness. If you want to be happy, you need to embrace yourself and like yourself to a degree.

The problem is that the normie world has bastardized this term to mean "It's okay when people walk all over me. I am happy by myself :soy::soy::soy:"

So I would say encourage people to love themselves to be happier and not rope, BUT don't fall into the trap of thinking "self-acceptance" will do anything for you in the dating world.

• +1
Yes, but there's a very attractive quality about not giving a damn and flouting social expectations. It's natural to some, and a skill that can be learned for others. I've always flouted the social expectations of my generation as well. As a result, most people have always either really loved me or really hated me. I've never met too many people in real life who've held a nueutral opinion of me. I've always been able to work with the ones who love me. And as for the ones who hate me, tough sh*t. They've always had to tolerate me, because they're part of the same social circles of those who love me.
"Dont give a fuck" within the socially acceptable bounds. it works for some not for others. if it happens to work for you, it's fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
"Dont give a fuck" within the socially acceptable bounds. it works for some not for others. if it happens to work for you, it's fine
Yeah, but it's something that can be learned. Unlike "dark triad" (psychopathy). And it's actually a healthy attribute.

However, this is where I have to disagree. Self-acceptance is a massive and VITAL step towards maturity and happiness. If you want to be happy, you need to embrace yourself and like yourself to a degree.

The problem is that the normie world has bastardized this term to mean "It's okay when people walk all over me. I am happy by myself :soy::soy::soy:"

So I would say encourage people to love themselves to be happier and not rope, BUT don't fall into the trap of thinking "self-acceptance" will do anything for you in the dating world.
Give yourself a chance. but not too many . You can't be too lenient with yourself just like you can't beat yourself up, ying yang type shit. the leniency you give yourself is supposed to be used to build on yourself and create more self value

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: dachad and Deleted member 3270
keep it that way tbh. I have /fa/ and tiktok for nt/trends, and .me for lookz :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I like the culture here. it has secret fight club vibes. but also some people take their online dating pictures with the latest android from 2014 and then complain here that they have no results:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 11292
this is so true

Fatal I have 102 IG followers what do I do

And everything matters theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Fatal I have 102 IG followers what do I do

And everything matters theory
Yubo maxx personally i got like 1.5k followers from asking for f4fs alone. but the app is too strict these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and PYT
it not applies for whites

bump

• Love it
Nigga just said shit every normie says and acting like hes enlightened jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Nigga just said shit every normie says and acting like hes enlightened jfl
My aim right now is to tell incels that some of the things normies do are actually mecessary. In their own language of course

this is so true

this

Your thread is this one https://incels.is/threads/this-foru...d-not-for-the-reasons-you-might-think.294662/ but more low IQ, more niggerish and more bluepilled.
Not really. OP is talking about statusmaxxing and fashionmaxxing, blkpillpres is just talking about how he hates the LDAR life.
keep it that way tbh. I have /fa/ and tiktok for nt/trends, and .me for lookz :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
/fa/ is aspie as fuck, if you want to ntmaxx avoid that place.