Real Talk

party setting
just go fucking random fire to any boy or girl that has a gyatt but i’d recommend getting to dip in case they call the cops or try to publicly humiliate yoy

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
just go fucking random fire to any boy or girl that has a gyatt but i’d recommend getting to dip in case they call the cops or try to publicly humiliate yoy
they wont do either of those i promise, no one are that serious at parties lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: sinss
im going out tomorrow i can try to film if i dont get too drunk
hope you dont get locked up lil bro, and I am in no way shape or form related to your sexual assault attempts

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
im going out tomorrow i can try to film if i dont get too drunk
they’ll be so enchanted by your majestic face they won’t even remember there being sexually assaulted 🤩

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo and sinss
hope you dont get locked up lil bro, and I am in no way shape or form related to your sexual assault attempts
bro what why would i get in trouble for this it has never been a problem before and no one cares this much here in the worst case scenario she will just giggle and continue kissing

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
nigga shut the fuck up

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sinss and castizo
trash ass summrs album on your pfp, what makes you think you can talk to me like that
nigga saw one person say that shit and just ran with it, please slit your wrists vertically

• Woah
im 16 they can't arrest me

• WTF
or i just listen to underground you retard
new lucki is ass i don’t why u talking bro hasn’t dropped anything good since almost there

• +1
  • JFL
new lucki is ass i don’t why u talking bro hasn’t dropped anything good since almost there
ill agree that gemini was ass but he made free wave 3 so i do not care

• +1
ill agree that gemini was ass but he made free wave 3 so i do not care
yeah i was gon mention either freewave 3 or almost there, both exceptionally good tapes

• Love it
  • +1
I think you like dicks

• Woah
Its not rape
nigga if u just touch the girls pussy and u dont want her not to flinch or whatever the fuck just do it consentually

• +1