Real trucels avoid mirrors at all costs

Do you avoid looking at mirrors


  • Total voters
    22
Deleted member 7126

Deleted member 7126

TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN
Joined
May 19, 2020
Posts
1,923
Reputation
2,880
Answer
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over, Amnesia and Deleted member 4570
i genuinely duck for cover if i see a mirror
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 26 and Deleted member 7126
I avoid my reflection at all cost.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 7126
When someone sees my reflection in a mirror it causes bad luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
I love looking at myself in the mirror because I'm narcy af. jfl @ truecels not being narcy. I know my place, I will be reminded of it if I don't. But I'll always be narcy.
 
I only look at my bathroom mirror. Any other mirror I completely avoid.
 

Similar threads

Chadeep
Replies
5
Views
29
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
carvxx
Replies
4
Views
21
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
iLdar
Replies
0
Views
21
iLdar
iLdar
C
Replies
4
Views
42
maxilla569
maxilla569
Clqs
Replies
36
Views
149
7472
7472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top