Real way to make 5k/month at 16 ?

hrdder

hrdder

Iron
No job, no BS, no dropshipping, no "male prostitute". Thought about freelance but what skill would work the best ? I am free most of the day and ready to put in the work. I also think of becoming friend with the rich people in my school. I am tested average IQ fyi but i can learn fast

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Britmaxxer and AlexBrown84
No job, no BS, no dropshipping, no "male prostitute". Thought about freelance but what skill would work the best ? I am free most of the day and ready to put in the work. I also think of becoming friend with the rich people in my school. I am tested average IQ fyi but i can learn fast
Credit card scamming and fraud.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member
Copyrighting

Realistically, no freelance job will get you 5K a month at 16, with no prior experience, likely no advanced skill, and no merit.
You can learn a skill that can help you earn big bucks later such as programming but don't expect to be earning 5K a month at 16.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and GetShrekt
im 17 and im about to launch my SaaS hustle in a couple weeks. I've been working hard to set everything up for the past 8 months, so I better make at least 5k/month.

its over, you have no chance to make internet money at a young age if you didnt start working on a technical skill when you were 13

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, mafiaboy, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Realistically, no freelance job will get you 5K a month at 16, with no prior experience, likely no advanced skill, and no merit.
You can learn a skill that can help you earn big bucks later such as programming but don't expect to be earning 5K a month at 16.
That is what i thought, I don't really need money right now, but I am searching a way to earn some instead of just studying, any number would be okay. I mostly feel bad that I have free time and don't find a good way to work.

im 17 and im about to launch my SaaS hustle in a couple weeks. I've been working hard to set everything up for the past 8 months, so I better make at least 5k/month.

its over, you have no chance to make internet money at a young age if you didnt start working on a technical skill when you were 13
This don't need to be internet money honestly, I would have searched for a job but in my country I can't do it.

what are the most popular saas models rn? or is that not how it works

Not a single way.
Also if you have to ask it's over, in a similiar fashion to asking if you're Chad in the ratings forum

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and Dreadnoughtus
you cannot make 5000 dollars a month at 16. 30 year olds would suck dick to make that.