Realised how rare actual chads are after being on this site

supahotfirenze

supahotfirenze

Iron
Before I knew about any of this blackpill/PSI shit I used to throw around the word chad so easily. Now I realise how rare actual chads are in the wild but when you see them you know. They unironically have an aura about them just based off their face. I be mirin how insane they look (no homo) like damn, some people really get to live life looking like that.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, MSEinvestigator, WanderingBurro and 4 others
I rarely see any true chad around tbh. I started to call this 6/10 guy a chad because hes the clostest to one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 24444 and supahotfirenze
their rarity is what makes them chad

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, zharupodrugu, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I rarely see any true chad around tbh. I started to call this 6/10 guy a chad because hes the clostest to one
Lmao right. Caught me so off guard this straight up 6'3 male model working as a waiter. Rare af

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and thereallegend
Before I knew about any of this blackpill/PSI shit I used to throw around the word chad so easily. Now I realise how rare actual chads are in the wild but when you see them you know. They unironically have an aura about them just based off their face. I be mirin how insane they look (no homo) like damn, some people really get to live life looking like that.
Yep, Unironically the guys that slay a lot are MTN-HTN with good game and are NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, Deleted member 2268 and supahotfirenze
Lmao right. Caught me so off guard this straight up 6'3 male model working as a waiter. Rare af
When I worked at a restaurant there was a waiter that was a chad but nobody brought it up and I was so confused. Dude had a 6.5 psl face but normies just went about their day.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
When I worked at a restaurant there was a waiter that was a chad but nobody brought it up and I was so confused. Dude had a 6.5 psl face but normies just went about their day.
what the fuck do you want them to do.. bow down to the man? like yes he's attractive but it would be weird for people to fawn over him

• +1
Reactions: GazerGazer
before i joined PSL biggest slayers i knew where NT HTN and one low tier Chadlite who slayed the most and everyone keep telling him how good looking he was.

HTN like 4.75 PSL is your typical good looking guy in any setting like workplace, classroom, bar, friend group.
he cannot be incel.

many users on this site overrate themselves at HTN but 4.75 PSL is already very high and very rare like top 10%.

if you say chad out loud you need to get punched in the mouth, blackpill terms are disgustingly cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Yep, Unironically the guys that slay a lot are MTN-HTN with good game and are NT
Even LTN with game mogs

Masculine frame, abundance mindset, and game is everything

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
MTNs to HTNs that are either hung, gooba charismatic, really tall, physique halo

Last edited:
if you say chad out loud you need to get punched in the mouth, blackpill terms are disgustingly cringe
That is such a high inhib thing to say.