**realistic after hs experience, someone relate and give advice pls**

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
I graduated high school back in June and it's so fucking brutal. my message inbox is empty, my friends who I thought were cool are now fucking losers. for college I stayed in town and go to some no-name college, my two "friends" that I hung out with most in hs we'll call "J" and "E"; J goes to some community college but is in a program to transfer, E goes to an actual good school, FSu, They do drugs and have shit grades now and when we hung out today they literally only talk about themselves, they're just so fucking entitled. They both flex their "hoes" on snap and talk about how they have to do crazy stuff for pledging. its so lame and destroys all the respect I've had for them and makes me realize im really fucking alone in this world.
Now my college semester is basically over, it ends in a week but next semester starts late January, what the FUCK do I do with my time? its cold outside, I dont play video games, I can't focus, my drawing/writing skills suck, I have no friends. I have brutal reality checks hit me left and right. I'm so fucked man. I asked my oneitis out today and she hit me with "I have a boyfriend". I dont get it, im taller than most guys, back when I used to party with them in the summer girls in parties would come to me and they weren't even ugly, got with a 5'10 polish htb, fuck drugs, fuck hook up culture, it's so shit."Get a job" THAT IS ALSO SHIT, PART TIME PAYS LIKE SHIT, I ALREADY HAVE A JOB AND INTERNSHIP ON MY RESUME. what the fuck do I do with my time? seriously. I dont want to rot either because I know how bad it is but scrolling TikTok and ig is also just a waste of time, so is video games. FUCK. I feel so behind because I remember my sister's boyfriends when I was a little kid, (she's 8 years older than me) they had a 2015 Benz c300, them always being good looking and gentlemen. im rotting on an incel form, I was so motivated last year too with Andrew Tate and shit. once college started in august I started getting a lot of right wing propaganda on my ig reels and fyp, I want to date to marry and am traditionalist, I'm very picky with my type.

For those wondering my stats/goals
-5'11.5 (181-182) barefoot
- 160 ib (72 kg~)
-serbian
-4.0 gpa (I have no gpa yet but prob when semester ends it'll be 4.0 or 3.9)
-aspergers
-turned 18 last month
- good hygiene (I do softmaxxing and avoid seed oils, make my own food)
-I have a shitty 2008 Toyota rav4
-only have ig and TikTok, my tiktoks dont go viral so I dont even bother.
- want to get bachelors and become investment banker.
- only attracted to white and asian women, htb minimum, 5'5 minimum
- skincare routine : cleanser, trent, moisturizer, sunscreen.
- t50... im Serbian, brunette though
- middle class family
- I live alone and my mom pays the rent.

Last edited:
someone help

I read it all until you said you want HTB minimum. You don't deserve help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mitereew and Balkansandsh
how you look like? whats your rated psl?
get into sport, you can cope and max out lean stats and hobby max

• JFL
Reactions: Balkansandsh
GPAmaxx and reseaechmaxx and looksmaxx, disregard girls for now as clearly your short term outlook w them is futile. In the long run you’ll be thanking yourself when you can look back at your prestigious career and looks unironically

• Love it
Brate iskreno nisam pročitao sad budem , ali ako si Balkanac ispod 185 kao ja a nemaš neki jebački frame i lice bit će ti teško.

Ja sam mali polu šiptar polu srbo crnogorac i zivim u Hrvatskoj , manlet sam i nikad nisam jebo niti hoću jer je brutalno tu

• So Sad