Enenra

Sub-Zero inkwellian
Gnome : Under 5 ft
Dwarf: 5' - under 5'3
Pygmy: 5'3 - under 5'6
Turbomanlet: 5'6 - under 5'9
Manlet: 5'9 - under 6'

IMPORTANT LINE:
Normie is when you reach 6 ft, if you can't even pass a 6' to normies they will in some way let you know you aren't their level...

Normie: 6' - under 6'3
Tallfag: 6'3 - under 6'6
Chad: 6'6 - under 6'9
Megachad: 6'9 - under 7'
7 ft or above is automatically gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Shade91, Prince88 and 3 others
Gnome : Under 5 ft
Dwarf: 5' - under 5'3
Pygmy: 5'3 - under 5'6
Turbomanlet: 5'6 - under 5'9
Manlet: 5'9 - under 6'

IMPORTANT LINE:
Normie is when you reach 6 ft, if you can't even pass a 6' to normies they will in some way let you know you aren't their level...

Normie: 6' - under 6'3
Tallfag: 6'3 - under 6'6
Chad: 6'6 - under 6'9
Megachad: 6'9 - under 7'
7 ft or above is automatically gigachad
Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybara and Splinter901
This is retarded. I'm 6'2 and I am definitely tall, not average. A strong 6'0 in the West is imo on the tall side in most places and a real 5'10 is definitely not short.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
This is retarded. I'm 6'2 and I am definitely tall, not average. A strong 6'0 in the West is imo on the tall side in most places and a real 5'10 is definitely not short.
Average height itself is really a range which can be 6'3 being included, especially in rich white areas.

Average height itself is really a range which can be 6'3 being included, especially in rich white areas.

In Australia, the area with the tallest people is on university campus and even then, 6'3 is definitely tall not average. 6'6+ is rare and is too tall to be chad proper. 6'2-6'3 is probably Chad height proper, any taller and it's a disadvantage imo.

this is so stupid, height alone won't make you a chad, not even a high tier normie, no matter how tall, how is 6'2.5 normie? how is 6'5.5'' just tall? u must be yet another delutional american, so many of those retards are barely 6'2 and they say they are 6'7, that entire country is absolutely delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞
If you can't LL yourself out there and wear lifts beyond 6'7 it never began
Wdym? I can get LL and wear lifts I'd be even taller

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
You break their knees and they turn into manlets

If people disrespect you because you're shorter than them, you really need to find new people to hang out with. Half of the guys I know are taller than me and nobody says shit. If people make fun of your height I guarantee it isn't your height alone.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
If people disrespect you because you're shorter than them, you really need to find new people to hang out with. Half of the guys I know are taller than me and nobody says shit. If people make fun of your height I guarantee it isn't your height alone.
it's not only if you are shorter than them, real danger begins when your shoulders are also shorter than theirs.

it's not only if you are shorter than them, real danger begins when your shoulders are also shorter than theirs.
If your shoulders are in the same height range and they height mog you they would have unnaturally long necks. If someone is taller than you it naturally means their shoulders would be higher.

If your shoulders are in the same height range and they height mog you they would have unnaturally long necks. If someone is taller than you it naturally means their shoulders would be higher.
I'm referring end to end shoulders, that's another part of the proportionpill. Sloped shoulders and long neck are failos, and I also count even an inch is a heightmog.

I'm referring end to end shoulders, that's another part of the proportionpill. Sloped shoulders and long neck are failos, and I also count even an inch is a heightmog.
Your shoulders can look "sloped" if your upper traps are developed though so not sure what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back