Realistic results from half a year of twice daily topical minoxidil use. Temples/Lashes/Brows

W

wombleboy12

Iron
April 13th 2024:

Today:

I apply one pump on each temple and temple point and one pump on each brow, wiping the residue on my upper eyelid twice every day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dawooddX, 5'8manlet, iblamepheno1 and 6 others
I see no difference go bald kid

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
We’re blind. He’s the only one who is seeing the truth
I said it was realistic not great results. Its made my eyelashes a bit better, brows have more density and a bir more pigmentation and my forehead is more closed in a bit. It's not huge like I said lol

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and aids
I said it was realistic not great results. Its made my eyelashes a bit better, brows have more density and a bir more pigmentation and my forehead is more closed in a bit. It's not huge like I said lol
I can definitely see the difference, looks good. Nice job.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I can definitely see the difference, looks good. Nice job.
Are they just trolling or smth? I must be seeing things seeing all the new hairs on my temple point 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and aids
Are they just trolling or smth? I must be seeing things seeing all the new hairs on my temple point 🤷‍♂️
Maybe they deem it underwhelming for the period of time you used it but honestly very significant difference and only topical minoxidil too, so that's another thing.

doesn't minox burn like shit in the eyes when you put it on lashes? I'd rather try oral minox instead of risking getting blind

Huge difference bro. Nice job. Looks good

admiring. if you can, post in the same lighting? seems like there is a bit of a lighting difference here