Realistically are most ltn's hard fucked when it comes to life and ascension

reptiles

reptiles

Psl god status was promised to me by my rabbi saar
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
37,882
Reputation
34,411
I mean in theory most surgeons are willing to do surgeries in bundles and usually the difference between a normie and an Ltn is small recession or an out of place feautre the difference between mtn and an normie is 2 above average feautres and the difference between an htn and a MTn is 3 to 4 above average feautres really the issue starts when your ltn as most guys outside at mtn to htns barely 0 are chads
 
most guys outside at mtn to htns barely 0 are chads
depends on where you live bro. most zoomers I see I would say are around HTN
 
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Uk competitions tuff as a man tbh
IMG 3961
most attractive british man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
Old guys are ugly as fuck but the young whites mog but they age like shit for some reason
british pheno is ugliest pheno of all time even the “ young moggers” look like shit and low iq
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Graham and gribsufer1
I mean in theory most surgeons are willing to do surgeries in bundles and usually the difference between a normie and an Ltn is small recession or an out of place feautre the difference between mtn and an normie is 2 above average feautres and the difference between an htn and a MTn is 3 to 4 above average feautres really the issue starts when your ltn as most guys outside at mtn to htns barely 0 are chads
LTN by .org standards = failed FEV experiment IRL.
 
british pheno is ugliest pheno of all time even the “ young moggers” look like shit and low iq

Most the ones I've met have top tier bone structure
 
Uk competitions tuff as a man tbh
Most zoomers in the UK look awful. Hell, even I used to be called good looking by normies and I was MTN when I was younger. The zoomers around where I live are just average facially who are around 5ft 10 with tik tok pot noodle hair.

Older zoomers typically look the same, just balding (and then Millennials and gen X are all fat and bald and shorter than younger generations).
 
most people are LTN to MTN where I live, rarely HTN
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
7
Views
46
helpmexxx3
H
halabi
Replies
4
Views
31
halabi
halabi
JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
22
Lumino
Lumino
MusicNerd
Replies
3
Views
45
arthurfish
arthurfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top