Realistically- if you need more than a handful of surgeries to be a chadlite+ it won’t happen

D

dr_looksmax

Iron
Not all surgeries are gonna go 100% to plan- you’ll lose your youth in the time taken planning them and saving for them, the result will never look 100% like the moprh

Not discouraging people from surgerymaxxing but you need to be very realistic about how much of a differnece it’s going to make- especially because for a lot of people pheno is what really caps them rather than a specific ratio/feature

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk, Kristin, It'snotover and 4 others
I believe surgeries need to be done by rich people by the time they are 20 because it’s pretty much useless after that. As you said, you’ll lose your youth and what’s the fucking point of spending that much amount of money just to mog for a few years only.

I believe surgeries need to be done by rich people by the time they are 20 because it’s pretty much useless after that. As you said, you’ll lose your youth and what’s the fucking point of spending that much amount of money just to mog for a few years only.
Putting 20 as the cut off seems a bit harsh

There’s also youthmaxxing surgeries like hair transpalnt etc which is worthwhile in 30s and beyond just do it assuming you’ll become some sort of crazy slayer is my point

There’s still benefits to being good looking at every stage of life

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Nick.Harte
Plenty of 30 yo+ chads, but they have genetics they're not surgery freaks

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Surgery is haram

Putting 20 as the cut off seems a bit harsh

There’s also youthmaxxing surgeries like hair transpalnt etc which is worthwhile in 30s and beyond just do it assuming you’ll become some sort of crazy slayer is my point

There’s still benefits to being good looking at every stage of life
It’s good if you’re at least a MTN and experienced a pretty decent ig but if you were LTN, and struggle with foids in your early 20’s it’s pretty much pointless. Not saying it won’t have any benefits afterwards but it will still be hard pill to swallow.

Yep, but some of them did surgeries though.
Surgery Is an incel fantasy. I've only seen subhumans go into normie territory, then there are ppl like amnesia and crisick Who morph their pics

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, basedblackpiller and Nick.Harte
There is continuity between hard features, therefore we conclude that the highest ROI procedures(risk,time,monetary value) are all soft(or soft-ish like rhyno), unless you want look weird or reconstruct your whole face, which precludes that you have a high baseline. In general, the good looking guy you will benefit way more at parity of procedure, the irony.

• +1
Surgery Is an incel fantasy. I've only seen subhumans go into normie territory, then there are ppl like amnesia and crisick Who morph their pics
Most people will never be chads with surgeries unless they are already chadlite/ very strong HTN but it is still an improvement though. Do you think it’s worth it to do surgeries if you can push to 5-5.5 PSL ??

I need a handful of surgeries to be an LTN.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Not all surgeries are gonna go 100% to plan- you’ll lose your youth in the time taken planning them and saving for them, the result will never look 100% like the moprh

Not discouraging people from surgerymaxxing but you need to be very realistic about how much of a differnece it’s going to make- especially because for a lot of people pheno is what really caps them rather than a specific ratio/feature
It depends on the type, if it’s a reconstruction surgery where they literally break the bones in your face and move it forward it’s worth as they will literally change your life

Agreed but you can’t compare Crisick’s morphs to Annesia lol

Most people will never be chads with surgeries unless they are already chadlite/ very strong HTN but it is still an improvement though. Do you think it’s worth it to do surgeries if you can push to 5-5.5 PSL ??
I can't Imagine such situation. Somebody like me for example, have no significant failos, but no halos either, and to get to 5.5 PSL you Need some halos

• +1
There is continuity between hard features, therefore we conclude that the highest ROI procedures(risk,time,monetary value) are all soft(or soft-ish like rhyno), unless you want look weird or reconstruct your whole face, which precludes that you have a high baseline. In general, the good looking guy you will benefit way more at parity of procedure, the irony.
I would say the best ROI is on bones surgeries

Genioplasty and bimax are the things which I’ve seen the most actual ascensions from- nose jobs are mostly underwhelming, eye area surgeries have a tendency to look weird but there’s defo some good results out there too

• +1
I can't Imagine such situation. Somebody like me for example, have no significant failos, but no halos either, and to get to 5.5 PSL you Need some halos
I thought 5.5 psl meant no failos and little to no halos and around 6 psl is where you really start to stand out. Idk.

I thought 5.5 psl meant no failos and little to no halos and around 6 psl is where you really start to stand out. Idk.
No Bro chadlites are chads with less dimorphism, they still Need a good Eye area, good cheekbones and jaw

• +1
brad pitt, ian sommerhalder, cristiano ronaldo, taylor swift, ariana grande .... you are a fool

rofl better ascend even if you're like 28 than never ascending and just looking like shit for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
brad pitt, ian sommerhalder, cristiano ronaldo, taylor swift, ariana grande .... you are a fool
What? Only One Who "got surgery" Is cristiano Ronaldo, and he Just got invasilign, which Is a normie as fuck looksmax. Incel dreams

What? Only One Who "got surgery" Is cristiano Ronaldo, and he Just got invasilign, which Is a normie as fuck looksmax. Incel dreams
yeah those ears of pitt and sommerhalder just magically became more aerodynamic.

I just need rhino and then I’ll be good

Just need lefort 7, phenoplasty, stroma and more confidence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back