Realistically the only ways to make money in 2024 is to live in a van really and work 7 days a week and to be highly adaptable

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Living in the UK, I've noticed that there are plenty of job opportunities available on websites like Indeed.com and Glassdoor. By not living in a house, I can easily relocate for work, and save around £6,000 on rent every year.

To make money the harder way, one can either get a degree or complete a 5-year apprenticeship. Starting a business is another option, but it’s ten times harder. Not only do you need to find work, which is more challenging than doing work, but also ensure there's demand for your product. Furthermore, you must continuously innovate to stay ahead of the competition, manage supply-side logistics, deal with stakeholders, pay employee wages, and more.

Ultimately, the "juice is not worth the squeeze." The first method is much easier, more guaranteed, and allows you to maximize your income within three years without dealing with the nonsense people try to sell you. There's no get-rich-quick scheme—owning and prospering in a business is ten times harder than getting a degree or living in a van. Pick your battles wisely. The first method works.

only way to become a millionaire is to either save or to start up a business

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, midlatinocel and Angutoid
just dont live in the city and spend all your money on useless shit and you can exist on basically nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, midlatinocel, Prince88 and 1 other person
just dont live in the city and spend all your money on useless shit and you can exist on basically nothing.

i'm trying to save us as much money as possible to make more money for surgery tbqh ngl ngl

You have to get out of London(istan) so you don't pay 1000 a month for a room

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and reptiles
You have to get out of London(istan) so you don't pay 1000 a month for a room

Londonistan is the next pakisinistan not gonna lie

Londonistan is the next pakisinistan not gonna lie
I know I've watched videos on instagram. Areas like Whitechapel or Tower Hamlets look like South Asia full of trash in the streets, street markets, ethnic restaurants and metro signs in Bengali :lul:

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and reptiles
Just share an apartment, it's impossible to rent anything on your own and have money left

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and reptiles
Living in the UK, I've noticed that there are plenty of job opportunities available on websites like Indeed.com and Glassdoor. By not living in a house, I can easily relocate for work, and save around £6,000 on rent every year.

To make money the harder way, one can either get a degree or complete a 5-year apprenticeship. Starting a business is another option, but it’s ten times harder. Not only do you need to find work, which is more challenging than doing work, but also ensure there's demand for your product. Furthermore, you must continuously innovate to stay ahead of the competition, manage supply-side logistics, deal with stakeholders, pay employee wages, and more.

Ultimately, the "juice is not worth the squeeze." The first method is much easier, more guaranteed, and allows you to maximize your income within three years without dealing with the nonsense people try to sell you. There's no get-rich-quick scheme—owning and prospering in a business is ten times harder than getting a degree or living in a van. Pick your battles wisely. The first method works.

only way to become a millionaire is to either save or to start up a business
Why live in a van and not just stay with your parents for a few extra years? I would say being somewhat frugal in your earlier years is likely to pay off or just overall be a good habit.

Why live in a van and not just stay with your parents for a few extra years? I would say being somewhat frugal in your earlier years is likely to pay off or just overall be a good habit.
Either way you’re fucked, you’re spending your prime living in a van or at your parents. Inherited wealth or suicide.

buy abandoned storage units you dumb fuckers

My guess would be that you can drastically reduce commute hours if you live in a van.

My guess would be that you can drastically reduce commute hours if you live in a van.
and maximize working hours if you're a door dash/uber driver