Reality Check for Height Copers

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Sorry, but being over 6 ft isn't gonna turn you into some kind of slayer overnight. All the biggest incels I have ever known were over 6 feet tall (with greater chances for dogshit facial development and proportions the higher you go after say 6'4). Girls don't know the difference between 5'9 and 6'1.. basically any 5'10 guy could larp as 6'1 and no girl would bat an eye because they're too stupid...

Girls don't know what the fuck they want. Plus it is a lot easier to quantify or identify the desireability of a tall guy rather than a good face, not to mention way more socially acceptable. No girl out there on Hinge saying please have Sommerhalder tier jawline plz xD or plz don't be Indian XD Also there isn't any real value to height since half of zoomers are 6ft plus...

Basically all I'm trying to say is that I would much rather have a great personality, social skills, and be embedded in a deep social circle with opportunities for organic contact with females than being 6'3. Because if your only merit is being 6'3+ but not nt... guess what- YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID.
5'9 and great personality WILL STILL SLAY SOMETIMES @mrriceguy @inferiorpispot234

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 16275, tbh aff and 10 others
Sorry, but being over 6 ft isn't gonna turn you into some kind of slayer overnight. All the biggest incels I have ever known were over 6 feet tall (with greater chances for dogshit facial development and proportions the higher you go after say 6'4). Girls don't know the difference between 5'9 and 6'1.. basically any 5'10 guy could larp as 6'1 and no girl would bat an eye because they're too stupid...

Girls don't know what the fuck they want. Plus it is a lot easier to quantify or identify the desireability of a tall guy rather than a good face, not to mention way more socially acceptable. No girl out there on Hinge saying please have Sommerhalder tier jawline plz xD or plz don't be Indian XD Also there isn't any real value to height since half of zoomers are 6ft plus...

Basically all I'm trying to say is that I would much rather have a great personality, social skills, and be embedded in a deep social circle with opportunities for organic contact with females than being 6'3. Because if your only merit is being 6'3+ but not nt... guess what- YOU WILL NEVER GET LAID.
5'9 and great personality WILL STILL SLAY SOMETIMES @mrriceguy @inferiorpispot234
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
All I’m saying is I’d rather be 5’9 and GL then normie and tall asf FOR female attraction not
Mogging
Other men

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Haydez, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Cope.

I’m 6’1 and have already planned double leg lengthening in Mumbai. Only had to pay $10,000. Watch me slay nigga when I’m 6’6

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn