Reality check (WARNING:SUICIDE FUEL)

read it all, bad thread

read it all, bad thread
wow
you really hurt my feelings with that one little cuck
what a lifeless subhuman you are its insane!

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
wow
you really hurt my feelings with that one little cuck
what a lifeless subhuman you are its insane!
caging at your autism rn, you'll never be a chad, but you should take solace in knowing that the mirror is in fact not lying and you're not as subhuman as you thought. You can choose to accept this or rope with your asanine delusions of being a psl 2 in a turbo lens distorted pic with shit phone.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
caging at your autism rn, you'll never be a chad, but you should take solace in knowing that the mirror is in fact not lying and you're not as subhuman as you thought. You can choose to accept this or rope with your asanine delusions of being a psl 2 in a turbo lens distorted pic with shit phone.
Mirin single digit iq levels you fucknig retard
Tenor 5

im suprised you even found this website with that much level of coping u fucking cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
just buy reverse mirror if you want, mirror is how you look you're just used to seeing yourself mirrored so non mirrored looks weird

You shouldnt tbh
im still in shock i cant beleive what ive just seen

flashlight brings up flaws pretty well tbh
i look way better with flash though, brings out bone structure more imo

• +1
i look way better with flash though, brings out bone structure more imo
Not with fucking xiaomi trash
i can barely see my face altough its 108mpx jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 1862
i manage to delude myself with frauded selfies that i look better than i actually do

how to check if ur frauding too much or no:
(only do it if ur ready fuck up your mood tbh ngl.)

1. set a timer on your camera (with flashlight on) ,place it down (no half natty lighting or anything like that)
2. go 2 meters away from the camera
3. look at the fucking camera without squinching or clenching
4. check the photo = if u look ugly you frauded too much =
u should consider killing yourself

:feelswhy:
@lifestyle21873 @Copemaxxing
Portraitofme

this is my result

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and goat2x
Tbh if i look at it now

It's a really shitty picture

Maybe everyone was right
trust me it doesnt look bad to you because you see yourself everyday
but its over
for me too tho.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
flashlight brings up flaws pretty well tbh

Whats this bullshit, flashlight is one of the most flattering lights. Why do you think flashlight is used even when there is not low light in media or newspaper pics? Flashlight brings out hollow cheeks a lot, for example, and sharpens your features.

• JFL
Whats this bullshit, flashlight is one of the most flattering lights. Why do you think flashlight is used even when there is not low light in media or newspaper pics? Flashlight brings out hollow cheeks a lot, for example, and sharpens your features.
yeah fucking idiot
im talking about FLAWS like nose and shit

yeah fucking idiot
im talking about FLAWS like nose and shit
What? how is nose a flaw because there is a flashlight on? Frontal lighting has been proven and used over and over as one of the most flattering ones. It evens out skin tone too for people with not very smooth skin. Nose is no different.

• JFL
In most pictures I look better further away from the camera cause my midface gets less distorted

• +1
What? how is nose a flaw because there is a flashlight on? Frontal lighting has been proven and used over and over as one of the most flattering ones. It evens out skin tone too for people with not very smooth skin. Nose is no different.
it brings out your nose in 3/4 try it.

Cope.
1) Squinching is legit ( IRL too)
2) We dont look as we do in picture. Our brain is use to see us in the mirror so we will see our defaults way too much in picture.

• JFL
I look better with front camera and 2 meters away than I do in a selfie anyway, so I don't really get what you mean :lul:
If I relax myself completely my eye area goes from 7.5/10 to average, it's the only thing that descends me in these types of photos, and IRL I just have to squint/smile to get my eye area back :lul:

• +1
just use a mirror theory

What if I look ok in a mirror from 1 meter distance but up close like face to face with a mirror I look really good?
Bro for me its the opposite tbh.

I don’t wanna become suicidal

• +1
Put 2 mirrors at 90degrees to each other, the middle image of the 3 is how you look to other people. Hinging your self-esteem on smartphone cameras that are useless is just going to make people unnecessarily depressed.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and goat2x