Reality hits you hard and fast

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Partially autistic
The reality that you will have to wageslave until the day you day

The reality that you are ugly and will never be good looking

The reality that no one loves or even cares about you

I just don't know how to cope, at the very least I wish i did better in school that way I could get a office job

But i fucked up and now have to work shitty paying and back breaking jobs till I did

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Esteban1997
Wish I could just go back and at least fix my grades

Is there anything enjoyable in your life?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Is there anything enjoyable in your life?
Nothing really, and I’m not trying to sound edgy and heartless but seriously I have no one to talk to, I haven’t had any friends in over 5 years, I fucking hate my life so much

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Nothing really, and I’m not trying to sound edgy and heartless but seriously I have no one to talk to, I haven’t had any friends in over 5 years, I fucking hate my life so much
Any idea of how you're going to change that? I'd be losing my mind if I was in that situation.

Any idea of how you're going to change that? I'd be losing my mind if I was in that situation.
I really don’t fucking know man, I wish I knew and had a way out of this, for now the only thing I’ve got in my mind is to get this security hard licence done so that I can at least earn 12/hr instead of 8.6/he

• +1
Clown world :lul::lul::lul:

I really don’t fucking know man, I wish I knew and had a way out of this, for now the only thing I’ve got in my mind is to get this security hard licence done so that I can at least earn 12/hr instead of 8.6/he
If you have a source of income, that's a lot. There's so much you can do with money as long as you spend it correctly. I'd get a driver's license, looksmax, and try my best in online dating. Social circle is underrated too. Friends are very important. I'd try finding some. I don't know. It's not like you have anything to lose at this point.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
If you have a source of income, that's a lot. There's so much you can do with money as long as you spend it correctly. I'd get a driver's license, looksmax, and try my best in online dating. Social circle is underrated too. Friends are very important. I'd try finding some. I don't know. It's not like you have anything to lose at this point.
But the pay is still so bad because it’s the uk, shit is so expensive, idk man but on 12/hr I can within a year save up for septorhinoplasty comfortably

• +1
The reality that you will have to wageslave until the day you day

The reality that you are ugly and will never be good looking

The reality that no one loves or even cares about you

I just don't know how to cope, at the very least I wish i did better in school that way I could get a office job

But i fucked up and now have to work shitty paying and back breaking jobs till I did
Send ur birthday I'll tell you deserved it and I'm so serious