ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet

Gaming the supposed incel trait yet NFL players were gamers

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, smallman, Steel and 14 others
@nathan @MoggerGaston @Zer0/∞ muh but gaming incel trait bro trust me I’m not a lazy sperg who refuses to stream bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Bonecel01 and nathan
only mmo games like world of warcraft and albion online are incel games

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tomm1453, cromagnon, exo and 10 others
@Bonecel01 @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @disillusioned @Primalsplit @ShowerMaxxing @XtrovertNTnormalfag average gamers

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Persona?? Lol that's like the most incel game wtf can't believe that guy said that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arab_chink, Steel, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
Persona?? Lol that's like the most incel game wtf can't believe that guy said that.
It’s proof that gaming is a complete Normie trait

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and HeightPilledum
legit. Vinnie plays games. Cavill plays games. NT activity at this point esp if it's some esports shit.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, HeightPilledum and ElTruecel
Water. They all said the most normie video games though

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, TUSSELEIF, fuse and 2 others
Gaming is incel trait according to women but that doesn't mean almost all men enjoy to play a good game

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, TUSSELEIF, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Gaming is incel trait for women but that doesn't mean almost all men enjoy to play a good game
if you include mobile games and the stupid boyfriend ad games
women out number men in video game play time EASILY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, HeightPilledum, ElTruecel and 1 other person
I never seen a woman playing those games, only the stupid fruit mobile game. Women don't know shit about real gaming, they preffer to go out with their friends.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ingram33, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Not playing games at all is incel and playing games all the time, especially competitively, is incel

I used to fit into the second group in 2017-2021

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, nope, Shycel and 2 others
video games are awesome just dont spend every hour of ur day doing it

• +1
Reactions: smallman, Steel, nope and 3 others
Not playing games at all is incel and playing games all the time, especially competitively, is incel
Sure I won’t deny the esport gamers are pretty incel but those dudes are usually from China or some Slavic country and do 24/7 gaming since they were 4

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Sure I won’t deny the esport gamers are pretty incel but those dudes are usually from China or some Slavic country and do 24/7 gaming since they were 4
What do you consider normie games, fifa is the most ntfag game possible I would say

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and ElTruecel
What do you consider normie games, fifa is the most ntfag game possible I would say
FIFA, fortnite (pre 2020/2021 now it’s filled with 5 year olds), roblox (every foid I’ve seen plays it), cod, gta, battlefield, CSGO, nba 2k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, optimisticzoomer, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Incel traits are physical and only physical

it has nothing to do with hobbies or interests

• +1
Reactions: Steel, blurazice, WatermelonLover and 3 others

No they aren’t jfl I can think of tons of non physical incel traits off the top of my head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Sprinkles
FIFA, fortnite (pre 2020/2021 now it’s filled with 5 year olds), roblox (every foid I’ve seen plays it), cod, gta, battlefield, CSGO, nba 2k
agreed on most but PC gaming is non nt as fuck here, no one has a pc everyone has either an Xbox or playstation and they just play fifa or cod / gta from time to time

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Weebos can get laid too? People who dress as anime characters

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Ive seen a lot of zoomer foids who are into Persona

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and datboijj
No they aren’t jfl I can think of tons of non physical incel traits off the top of my head
Weebos can get laid too? People who dress as anime characters

height and looks are all that matters

and none of that muh alpha bullshit like football mma weightlifting being more manly then some shit like anime matters either because

masculinity is height/size and height/size alone

Every demographic are gamers

View attachment 2958362
Gaming the supposed incel trait yet NFL players were gamers
football is only for retard niggers and when they get out of the nfl they end up exactly where they started and the chances of getting in the nfl is like one in 10 million they dont count

• Woah
Reactions: Bonecel01
Those are all mainstream and normie games except persona maybe

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
height and looks are all that matters

and none of that muh alpha bullshit like football mma weightlifting being more manly then some shit like anime matters either because

masculinity is height/size and height/size alone
Looks don’t matter in my country I will not waste my time writing the same thing over and over to looks obsessed autists on this forum who can’t understand

Maybe in america or wherever you live they matter but they don’t mean jack shit here

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, optimisticzoomer and Sprinkles
I don’t enjoy any games anymore tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Looks don’t matter in my country I will not waste my time writing the same thing over and over to looks obsessed autists on this forum who can’t understand

Maybe in america or wherever you live they matter but they don’t mean jack shit here

they matter everywhere, they form peoples first perceptions of you

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Previously undiscovered levels of cope

Asking people who literally make their living from playing a game (whether online or offline), about what their favorite game is, and expecting them to say they don't know bc they don't play is pretty dumb :what:

But like a comment someone left above, I no longer find the games fun. I feel they are part of a period in my past that I have outgrown, like cartoons or toys for example (I kind of feel the same way about movies and TV shows).

If I'm not doing something in real life, I prefer to read/watch videos related to real things and real experiences that can directly affect me sooner or later. Otherwise, I listen to music, which has somehow remained the only form of entertainment I can still relate to, from this sphere of the Internet.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ElTruecel
they matter everywhere, they form peoples first perceptions of you
Previously undiscovered levels of cope
I have way bigger problems than looks (unlike the fakecels on this site who just whine about jaw angle) and as I already said looks don’t mean anything where I live. Imagine calling someone a coper when you have this level of black and white thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and optimisticzoomer
I have way bigger problems than looks (unlike the fakecels on this site who just whine about jaw angle) and as I already said looks don’t mean anything where I live. Imagine calling someone a coper when you have this level of black and white thinking
Psl is a meme
But looks obviously matter

football is only for retard niggers and when they get out of the nfl they end up exactly where they started and the chances of getting in the nfl is like one in 10 million they dont count
a good third of the guys in the video were white
agreed on most but PC gaming is non nt as fuck here, no one has a pc everyone has either an Xbox or playstation and they just play fifa or cod / gta from time to time
ok I’ll def agree with that. Every single kid I knew irl had a console even the homeless kids had a console
"Normie"
Normie on autism speaks maybe
roblox is Normie as fuck for Zoomers. Go look up any foid from ur school on tiktok rn and they’ll legit have a video about playing roblox. Go look up anything roblox related specifically to teen Zoomers and you’ll see how popular it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and optimisticzoomer
Obviously looks matter in looks based professions like modelling but there’s nothing like that where I live
Caged
Looks are the foundation of any romantic relationship or sex

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Caged
Looks are the foundation of any romantic relationship or sex
Not where I live, I already said looks don’t matter here, people here fuck like rabbits from as young as 11-12

To be incel here you need to be either a 3 ft tall deformed elephant man lookalike or be fucked in the head like I am, there’s only one other user from my country on this site, @plukee can confirm what im saying

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
roblox is Normie as fuck for Zoomers. Go look up any foid from ur school on tiktok rn and they’ll legit have a video about playing roblox. Go look up anything roblox related specifically to teen Zoomers and you’ll see how popular it is.
Maybe girls trying to seem cute and UwU

Not where I live, I already said looks don’t matter here, people here fuck like rabbits from as young as 11-12

To be incel here you need to be either a 3 ft tall deformed elephant man lookalike or be fucked in the head like I am, there’s only one other user from my country on this site, @plukee can confirm what im saying
You live in England as do I and none of what u said is true

Also fym, there's plenty of UKcels on here

You live in England as do I and none of what u said is true

Also fym, there's plenty of UKcels on here
I live in scotland. All the other ukcels are in south England. Me and @plukee are the only Scottish users on this entire site

• +1
Reactions: plukee
I live in scotland. All the other ukcels are in south England. Me and @plukee are the only Scottish users on this entire site
Looks don't matter in scotland bc everyone is a ginger so subhumanity is the norm

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Looks don't matter in scotland bc everyone is a ginger so subhumanity is the norm
Nah that’s just some bullshit stereotype I never see gingers, my grade at school had over 200 people and only one was ginger

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and Sprinkles
only mmo games like world of warcraft and albion online are incel games
THIS.

Literally nobody with a social life has enough time for those massive time sinks.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, efidescontinuado and nathan
Nah that’s just some bullshit stereotype I never see gingers, my grade at school had over 200 people and only one was ginger

so not everyone is a scotland is ginger?

I thought Scotland was home of the gingers?

or was that Ireland?

idk why people are so surprised black people are massive gamers and consume a shit ton of media thats considered nerdy like anime

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ElTruecel, whitepilledchad and 1 other person