Reality of gamers

@Bonecel01 @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @disillusioned @Primalsplit @ShowerMaxxing @XtrovertNTnormalfag average gamers
All normscum gamers. Where’s Legend of Zelda? :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
>Persona
My nigga

idk why people are so surprised black people are massive gamers and consume a shit ton of media thats considered nerdy like anime
Anime has been mainstream normie shit for years now, Manga is still relatively nerdy shit though, normalfags simply don't have the attention span or interest to read things.

• +1
I haven't played a video game since high school jfl

• +1
so not everyone is a scotland is ginger?

I thought Scotland was home of the gingers?

or was that Ireland?
It’s ireland. Scotland has barely any gingers

if you include mobile games and the stupid boyfriend ad games
women out number men in video game play time EASILY
I have outheard a foid from college say that guys that play videogames are childish. She is OBESE and spend the whole classes playing candy crush jfl

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
@HTN_Mentalcel ur
Cope has been debunked u gamers are fakecels go start streaming and make millions

@HTN_Mentalcel ur
Cope has been debunked u gamers are fakecels go start streaming and make millions
IT has no effect, chads, normies, sub 5s are gamers. Its just a hobby that has nothing to do with looks leverl. Most streamers dont make money to survive off you fucking retard

IT has no effect, chads, normies, sub 5s are gamers. Its just a hobby that has nothing to do with looks leverl. Most streamers dont make money to survive off you fucking retard
Lazy gamer cope muh not all streamers. Ok then go and see what attracts viewers and what can help u make money through gaming. Easy as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yeah gaming is NT now. What do u expect from a generation of autists raised by let's plays on youtube?
ironic that i barely play anymore

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and ElTruecel
Only games I like to play are relatively easy ones that I can turn off my brain for like fifa and cod. My life is hard enough as it is, and imaginary “winning” doesn’t give me much motivation.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and St.TikTokcel
it actually pisses me off. I used to get so much shit from my siblings for playing games in high school. Now i realize they were just old and out of touch.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Richard Cheese
@zyzz007 returns

@Themanletauticel123 do these look like basement dwelling Incels to you?

i mean you just proved that the fatest ugliest fuck in the video was a persona fan

i mean you just proved that the fatest ugliest fuck in the video was a persona fan
Idek what that game is or why it’s so crazy he mentioned it JFL people keep bringing it up.

But lol they’re all pro athletes your favorite athletes are all gamers. Just be gamer is law

Idek what that game is or why it’s so crazy he mentioned it JFL people keep bringing it up.

But lol they’re all pro athletes your favorite athletes are all gamers. Just be gamer is law
persona is bascially the most reddit game ever, and basically the biggest neackbeards seem to like it

• +1
Tbh its a normie trait but being obsessed with video games alot is an aspie trait.

• +1
guy that said persona was the most subhuman and autistic

none of them are "gamers" except guy that said persona

They mostly play mainsteam multiplayers games that require no time commitment

Last edited:
Men enjoy playing video games. Normies mostly enjoy normie games like FIFA, FPS’s or GTA, but still very enjoyable. Women will never understand

I’m gonna be enjoying Kingdom Come Deliverance 2 later this year, has nothing to do with inceldom. It has to do with my like for games and obsession with history

Last edited:
  • +1