Reality of the situation

BadaBing

BadaBing

Zephir
Nothing in life is real. Wake up! You were in a car accident at age 10! Don’t you remember?

Everything that is happening right now and that has ever happened is all in your imagination!

You’re living in a made up world, this site, everyone on it. It’s all made up in your head. When you look in the mirror. It’s not really you.

This is you.

BA4CEE76 8A11 4913 889B EEE11996FC4D E9413914 53D2 481A 9C67 711B75EB2F24

starting to remember now? Yes you are a vegetable and have been in a coma for many years. This is all a fucked up dream. Wake up!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, HQNPmaxxing, Over and 11 others
My existence is a momentary lapse of reason

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BadaBing and toth77
oh shit im white and ugly?! i guess ill wake up to unlimited asian pus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, BadaBing, HighIQcel and 1 other person
No shit
i'm getting flashbackssssssssssssssssssss

• +1
Reactions: BadaBing and HighIQcel
Good thread bro :feelsyay:

• +1
Success

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BadaBing, Got the hunter eyes and Dios

Really good thread! Can you tag me in the next one? I'm so happy we've got people here who make such detailed, high IQ threads. It really is such a blessing for all of us!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, GigaMog, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Hey! This is your girlfriend! They told me that for some reason your mind invented the most horrifying form of life it could possibly imagine, so you got stuck on this forum! The doctors tell me your on here all day, so they told me to tell you, WAKE UP! This isn't a joke!

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing and PenileFacialSurgery
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice badabing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
1e389b8cef94ccdc02db593dc15b0ecf5ea203d5.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Vidyacoper
I can see you having one of the best rep to post ratios on this forum tbh

• +1
Nothing in life is real. Wake up! You were in a car accident at age 10! Don’t you remember?

Everything that is happening right now and that has ever happened is all in your imagination!

You’re living in a made up world, this site, everyone on it. It’s all made up in your head. When you look in the mirror. It’s not really you.

This is you.

View attachment 393600View attachment 393599

starting to remember now? Yes you are a vegetable and have been in a coma for many years. This is all a fucked up dream. Wake up!!!
Car accident?Well i can get free lefort 3 then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and HighIQcel

This is you.

Totally a 10yrs old

• +1

This is you.

fuck this shitpost:feelsohgod: