Realization: The more chad you are, the more you dont give af if your girl starts fucking with another dude.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Chads can get practically any girl right? If you are a chad, and you are in a relationship with a girl, and you see that she is starting to fresh with some other dude, you can honestly just be like "aight whatever, ill just hit up tinder and easily just get another foid to fuck in an hour" and break up with your current s.o. . The only guys that get angered by when they see their girl getting flirty with another dude, usually are non-chads who are not secure about the idea that they can easily replace the girl they are currently with.

Honestly if i was chad, and i saw my girl flirting with another dude, i would literally not hesitate to drop her quick af, simply cause i know i could get another girl in like an hour on tinder if i wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: Merćer and Deleted member 17763
This is also why you're way less likely to get disrespected in general let alone cheated on in a relationship if you actually are a chad with options

If she's the best you can do, she knows and she will not hesitate to take advantage of that

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 17829, Oberyn and 2 others
If u r a chad ur girl will not cheat in the first place jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
If u r a chad ur girl girl will not not cheat in the first place jfl
chads get cheated on all the time, usually with other chads of different "flavors". For instance surfer chad gets cheated on by handsome book chad. Foids easily get bored with looking at the same face over time, even if its chads. The only difference is that chads face keep a girls attention longer, than a normies face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 17763
chads in get cheated on all the time, usually with other chads of other "flavors". For instance surfer chad gets cheated on by handsome book chad. Foids easily get bored with looking at the same face over time, even if its chads. The only difference is that chads face keep a girls attention longer, than a normies face.
Any statics or source or just ur muh opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, CFW432 and Deleted member 17763
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
If u r a chad ur girl will not cheat in the first place jfl
Happens all the time.
Any statics or source or just ur muh opinion
:soy: Do you have any peer reviewed research to back your claim :soy:

How would there even be statistics regarding this subject lmfao

• JFL
  • +1