Realized I need to further improve my submental area after lipo - what to do?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
So I had liposuction which got rid of excess fat, but came to the conclusion that my submental muscles are still cucking me.

When I stand up straight, it looks something like this:
Untitled

Now when I lean forward (ie while sitting down) or twist my neck a bit (not even much of either, just slightly seems enough) the bone structure comes out like this:
I2

I

So unless I do that I look like a round face cuck because my bone structure isn't coming out as it should due to submental tissue.

I looked into neck lift/submentoplasty type procedures and I need to either tighten the muscles or get rid of the fat under the muscle, but didn't find good info on any of it since it's always lumped in under 'neck lift' aimed at 50 year old roasties.

What is the best option here? tbh

@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
how much was the lipo btw?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
jaw surgery, do you have perfect smile? for exemple if you don't have enough incisor showing it means your maxilla is too up, u need a down movement so the jaw will fill the submental space

Its hard to find necklift at young age, also adress the main cause of the problem which is bone, lifting is just to hide the real problem

• +1
People think u only need advancement for the submental, here is example that down movement is key, 4th one got mandibular PUSHBACK yet submental got better cuz of down movement

Attachments

• 6A9D3DDD-26DA-4E9C-99DC-653DE0B123B3.jpeg
    6A9D3DDD-26DA-4E9C-99DC-653DE0B123B3.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 71
jaw surgery, do you have perfect smile? for exemple if you don't have enough incisor showing it means your maxilla is too up, u need a down movement so the jaw will fill the submental space

Its hard to find necklift at young age, also adress the main cause of the problem which is bone, lifting is just to hide the real problem
Sm

smile is fine, although I actually do feel like when I talk I don't have enough teeth showing. but I also recently had my upper lip reduced which should adress that once the swelling is gone.

either way, if I moved the maxilla down a couple mm, I'd probably get a gummy smile and I don't think it would be enough to actually improve the submental area much at all. and finding someone to do jaw surgery on me would probably be even more difficult also.

the thing is also that 'neck lift' is a quack term and doesn't describe a specific procedure, so it's hard to find out about what I'd actually need specifically. either tighten platysma muscles or get rid of fat under the muscle imo. maybe both.

how much was the lipo btw?
1.5k eur

Last edited:
also don't really want jaw surgery because there's too much risk of it screwing up my ogee curve and other things and I couldn't afford it right now anyway

also don't really want jaw surgery because there's too much risk of it screwing up my ogee curve and other things and I couldn't afford it right now anyway
Ok i see but do you have an X-RAY? i can do you an analysis and tell you if there is something wrong with bone structure or not

• +1
Ok i see but do you have an X-RAY? i can do you an analysis and tell you if there is something wrong with bone structure or not
I don't, but here's a side profile of where am it right now vs what I'm aiming for (edited out my swollen ass upper lip so it wouldn't distract from the actual issue)

tried to be realistic with it. I'm fine with forward growth and everything, just need more chisel. frontal view is really the most important thing for me though and it just doesn't look good enough right now. I absolutely fkn need my bone structure to come out from a frontal view like in the op.

there's still pinchable fat there so I'm thinking maybe the initial lipo just wasn't agressive enough tbh, slight chin tuck here

there's a limit to how much you can remove though so idk ngl

I am recessed and have facial fat. I have double jaw surgery coming up, can I get fat pad removal before the surgery or should I wait?

there was this procedure to remove fat cells in submental area, forgot the name of it. There are quite a few before after pictures on reddit, forgot the subreddit name.

• +1
there was this procedure to remove fat cells in submental area, forgot the name of it. There are quite a few before after pictures on reddit, forgot the subreddit name.
there's a bunch and I've already had it, but it might have not been done well enough

I am recessed and have facial fat. I have double jaw surgery coming up, can I get fat pad removal before the surgery or should I wait?
what fat pad? in any case, doesn't really matter and you could get both done in one procedure

@ifyouwannabemylover hey, have you managed to sort this?

I don't, but here's a side profile of where am it right now vs what I'm aiming for (edited out my swollen ass upper lip so it wouldn't distract from the actual issue)
View attachment 1144371

tried to be realistic with it. I'm fine with forward growth and everything, just need more chisel. frontal view is really the most important thing for me though and it just doesn't look good enough right now. I absolutely fkn need my bone structure to come out from a frontal view like in the op.

there's still pinchable fat there so I'm thinking maybe the initial lipo just wasn't agressive enough tbh, slight chin tuck here
View attachment 1144374

there's a limit to how much you can remove though so idk ngl

you should've gotten a bsso + submental lipo and skin tightening via laser, and then wait 8 months. If that doesn't fix it than resort to a platysmaplasty