Realizing that humans are animals is a blessing

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,155
Reputation
32,963
If you haven’t come to this realization yet that we are all meaningless animals and that some people are especially more animalistic then you’re probably who I’m referring to.

I feel nothing when a foid says stupid shit it’s expected lol

I also don’t feel guilty harming them
IMG 9373
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SPAM, Wasted time, Sensitive Young Boy and 1 other person
thats some dark psychology man:what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
If you haven’t come to this realization yet that we are all meaningless animals and that some people are especially more animalistic then you’re probably who I’m referring to.

I feel nothing when a foid says stupid shit it’s expected lol

I also don’t feel guilty harming them
View attachment 5725118
fairs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
We're animals living in a human world.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Askinov
True. I'm a goat
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov
I feel like we're slightly above but haven't yet ascended past that tier

like a in between phase

idk if it's a god or a ant my guilt won't change
 
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE IS TRULY KINDHEARTED I DONT WANT TO HURT THERE FEELINGS, WHERE AS I GO SCORED EARTH ON EVERYONE ELSE?
 

Similar threads

FiendFiend
Replies
5
Views
47
try2beme
try2beme
Mark Antony
Replies
16
Views
104
bibodude
B
leslie4
Replies
0
Views
33
leslie4
leslie4
EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
18
Views
114
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
the zodiac
Replies
0
Views
13
the zodiac
the zodiac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top