Realizing that I'm old af

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I was already shocked by my age when I was 27, imagine how I feel now turning 33 next month JFL. Mentally I'm still the exact same as when I was 25.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, SecularIslamist, bloomercel and 5 others
who you are in your 20's is pretty much who you are going to be for the rest of your life. unless you go through some traumatic life changing shit you are pretty much going to be the same person. even the people you know and meet later in life are going to be the same people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, cutie_pie, norwegianfreak and 1 other person
I was already shocked by my age when I was 27, imagine how I feel now turning 33 next month JFL. Mentally I'm still the exact same as when I was 25.
stop the autism, get married have kids, enjoy life vin

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Rimaxtis, bloomercel, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
roping is unironically the only solution to this problem.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Splinter901
stop the autism, get married have kids, enjoy life vin
I made a Tinder/Badoo account a week ago and only got one match with a fat girl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, SecularIslamist, bloomercel and 2 others
In my case I'm pretty much the same I was at 19.5, that was my last iteration, the guy before 15.5 was very different and felt very different (but not in tastes).

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and cutie_pie
i'm 29 mentally feel like a child/teen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Splinter901 and cutie_pie
grow your hair vin and go to the gym.

I made a Tinder/Badoo account a week ago and only got one match with a fat girl.
Online dating is impossible past 30. You would need to fraud age.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and cutie_pie
roping is unironically the only solution to this problem.
in your twenties, fuck as many girls as possible = more opportunities with women = higher chance of marriage.

Men finish uni at 30 and peak at 35.
This forum is wrong about male aesthetics.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 31445 and Splinter901
in your twenties, fuck as many girls as possible = more opportunities with women = higher chance of marriage.
=higher chance of ending up alone, bitter and empty, eventually roping anyways..brutal

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Men finish uni at 30 and peak at 35.
This forum is wrong about male aesthetics.
Most men are severely balding and fat with gynecomastia plus saggy faces at 35+

The men who age like Cruise or Pitt and maintain their looks well past that point are one in ten thousand.

You also have the moderately active, semi-athletic 35yos who make good money, but are balding and have plain faces. They are invisible to almost all attractive women.

It's scary how fast most men descend physically. It often happens rapidly after 28-30. For some men even faster

Yes, overall male SMV only starts rising early to mid 30s - if they have a high salary job.

But that's only useful for marrying a golddigger who wants your property. They will still be physically repulsed.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
you're not old as fuck until 35. that's when all your friends will stop wanting to go out and start wanting to talk about home improvement and water heater models.

• JFL
Just BenjaminButtonMax.

Look at how tom felton looks, he is ~35
jfc only 2 years older than me

vf-1022-felton-sitestory.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Splinter901 and datboijj
What the fuck were you even doing the last 10 years????

• WTF
  • So Sad
jfc only 2 years older than me

vf-1022-felton-sitestory.png

He is the worst looking 35 yo I've ever seen, my 36 yo cousins mog him to the grave, this is how u should strive to look at 35

Images 8

Most men are severely balding and fat with gynecomastia plus saggy faces at 35+

The men who age like Cruise or Pitt and maintain their looks well past that point are one in ten thousand.

You also have the moderately active, semi-athletic 35yos who make good money, but are balding and have plain faces. They are invisible to almost all attractive women.

It's scary how fast most men descend physically. It often happens rapidly after 28-30. For some men even faster

Yes, overall male SMV only starts rising early to mid 30s - if they have a high salary job.

But that's only useful for marrying a golddigger who wants your property. They will still be physically repulsed.
Literally wrong on all accounts.
Fat pads in the face melt out during late twenties and male faces look leaner than their chubby teen or early 20's selves.
That's why there is saying "men age like fine wine".
It is sad to see how removed from reality this forum actally is.

you're not old as fuck until 35. that's when all your friends will stop wanting to go out and start wanting to talk about home improvement and water heater models.

Where I live people live with their parents forever cuz average wage is 200 usd a month and average house costs 250k, the us is the only place where a 25 yo wagrslave can get a house.

Literally wrong on all accounts.
Fat pads in the face melt out during late twenties and male faces look leaner than their chubby teen or early 20's selves.
That's why there is saying "men age like fine wine".
It is sad to see how removed from reality this forum actally is.
That quote is from redpill writers like Heartiste and RooshV who have nothing to offer to their followers after PUA died as a scene and dating apps happened.

Most young women are not attracted to melted fat pads, rough collagen and withdrawn hairlines.

Men don't age like fine wine any more than women do. Young women are repulsed by the average 43 year old hitting on them.

Wrinkles are another thing that ruin your aesthetics. Every young public figure and Hollywood actor does whatever it takes, even botox or implants, to avoid wrinkles and creases on the face.

(Men can absolutely look good at 30+, it just takes a lot of conscious looksmaxing. More than 80% of american males are fat or obese, they aren't even playing the game)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901
What the fuck were you even doing the last 10 years????
For the past 5 years I was dealing with side effects from a cortisone injection, so nothing happened in that time. Now the side effects are going away and realize how old I am now.

That quote is from redpill writers like Heartiste and RooshV who have nothing to offer to their followers after PUA died as a scene and dating apps happened.

Most young women are not attracted to melted fat pads, rough collagen and withdrawn hairlines.

Men don't age like fine wine any more than women do. Young women are repulsed by the average 43 year old hitting on them.

Wrinkles are another thing that ruin your aesthetics. Every young public figure and Hollywood actor does whatever it takes, even botox or implants, to avoid wrinkles and creases on the face.

(Men can absolutely look good at 30+, it just takes a lot of conscious looksmaxing)
No, that qoute is traditional. I have never heard of those two guys.
Everyone knows that men age like wine, whole world has one truth-only incels on PSL have another.
You are severly exagerating balding and other things among average men, and seem to don't see how subhuman most guys are in their teens and early twenties.
Again, I am talking about averages. Average 30 year old looks better than pudgy faced, skinny twink 20 year old, yes there are chads who look 30 at a young ae but I am talking about averages here.

I will look young and prime at 96 or go ER and rope, I don't give a fuck about anything, I'm not putting up with bullshit.

Online dating is impossible past 30. You would need to fraud age.
Cope, I have one of the best Tinder accounts in my city, matching with legit stacies on a daily basis. My age filter is between 19 and 25yo.

some stats about your life? Where do you live, size of the city, job, income, looks, circle of friends, what do you do in your free time?

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
Cope, I have one of the best Tinder accounts in my city, matching with legit stacies on a daily basis. My age filter is between 19 and 25yo.
I love how everyone on this site is killing it on tinder with basement selfies, but somehow never is in a relationship and is constantly whining about dating in general

I love how everyone on this site is killing it on tinder with basement selfies, but somehow never is in a relationship and is constantly whining about dating in general
This is my account and I also complain about dating. Slaying is relatively easy, finding quality these days is extremely hard.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369