Really beautiful people live a vain existence

D

Deleted member 64829

Kraken
Imagine being profoundly attractive and desirable your entire life, you would literally not have to do anything else

Hence why most beautiful people have the character of a soggy carrot because all they’ve simply had to do was exist to be incredibly successful in nearly every aspect and facet of their lives

Sounds boring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, greycel, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
@greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Imagine being profoundly attractive and desirable your entire life, you would literally not have to do anything else

Hence why most beautiful people have the character of a soggy carrot because all they’ve simply had to do was exist to be incredibly successful in nearly every aspect and facet of their lives

Sounds boring
Exactly
High HTN- Low Chadlite have the best life, because of a variety of reasons that I'll mention in a thread soon

The thing is though, it's human nature, especially for men.. to chase the extremes of what we might partially (on average) be unideal in

Given that the top 20% of men (high MTN+) are not inhibited by their looks, that should be sufficient.. but we end up chasing more and more that comes with negative returns past a certain point

This is a common trend I've noticed everywhere.

For example with penis size. 5 inches is more than enough for women, heck even 4 inches is.. given their fingers can get them off (and its largely mental than physical).
But because we are slightly unideal from perfect (6-6.5 inches), we revolve our minds around this very thing and chase extremes of bigger is better.
Where a man who is 6-6.5 inches will give far better sex than a guy with 7-7.5 inches and far better than somebody who's 8+.
I went into more detail here:

Worth a read

We chase extremes in everything, ending up shooting ourselves in the foot doing so.
A bit better to the ideal point is good, but anything more is actually a negative to our life quality.. for what?
Fulfilling an ego?
Chasing validation for others at our own expense?

I hope people start waking up to this, and stop having their minds controlled by social media and seeking approval for those around them

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 64829 and HarshBDSMmaster
fucking cope thread. Last time i went out, I tried talking to this acne riddling inkwell and he just fucked off. Bro was giga abused dog.

And I saw med chad having a jolly time talking to his gf.

better your looks, the more you can enjoy life. Struggling isn't fun lil nigga. its not a videogame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Probably much more common with very attractive women than very attractive men. I think there is a hardwired drive in most men that makes them want to achieve something. Look at guys like Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds, Tom Cruise engaging themselves as movie producers and in other non movie businesses even though they don't need the money.

• +1
fucking cope thread. Last time i went out, I tried talking to this acne riddling inkwell and he just fucked off. Bro was giga abused dog.

And I saw med chad having a jolly time talking to his gf.

better your looks, the more you can enjoy life. Struggling isn't fun lil nigga. its not a videogame
I see LTNs having jolly good times appreciating the presence and company of their partners aswell. What could this mean? Are they chad in disguise? Why aren’t they girlfriend-less inkwell losers like the rest of their looks level? They must be hacking. Found some sort of exploit or bug surely. I’ll notify the developers.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and greycel
I see LTNs having jolly good times appreciating the presence and company of their partners aswell. What could this mean? Are they chad in disguise? Why aren’t they girlfriend-less inkwell losers like the rest of their looks level? They must be hacking. Found some sort of exploit or bug surely. I’ll notify the developers.
You're a retard if you think chad doesn't live a better life than uglier people. Don't even have to be black pilled, even red pillers and blue pillers understand that looks is a passive boost.

• +1
Exactly
High HTN- Low Chadlite have the best life, because of a variety of reasons that I'll mention in a thread soon

The thing is though, it's human nature, especially for men.. to chase the extremes of what we might partially (on average) be unideal in

Given that the top 20% of men (high MTN+) are not inhibited by their looks, that should be sufficient.. but we end up chasing more and more that comes with negative returns past a certain point

This is a common trend I've noticed everywhere.

For example with penis size. 5 inches is more than enough for women, heck even 4 inches is.. given their fingers can get them off (and its largely mental than physical).
But because we are slightly unideal from perfect (6-6.5 inches), we revolve our minds around this very thing and chase extremes of bigger is better.
Where a man who is 6-6.5 inches will give far better sex than a guy with 7-7.5 inches and far better than somebody who's 8+.
I went into more detail here:

Worth a read

We chase extremes in everything, ending up shooting ourselves in the foot doing so.
A bit better to the ideal point is good, but anything more is actually a negative to our life quality.. for what?
Fulfilling an ego?
Chasing validation for others at our own expense?

I hope people start waking up to this, and stop having their minds controlled by social media and seeking approval for those around them
i agree with you that we chase extremes and i’m someone who does this. My dicks around 6.2 inches and around 5 in girth . i want to get to 7 inches and maybe a 5.25 in girth.I want to be 6’2-6’4, i don’t just want 6 figs i want 7 or more. I want a top tier appealing physique to women, ideal style, and at minimum chadlite smv. I don’t need to keep looksmaxxing i could have settled down with mtbs months ago who don’t meet my standards in a women. You’re saying this is “shooting yourself in the foot” but in most cases it’s not. will i get to 6’4 ? no im sure of it but i sure will push to get to 6’2 range. Will i make 8 figs a year? Maybe in my 40s when it doesn’t fucking matter but i will for sure grind to get wealth while im still young. I may not reach the ideal girth or length of my dick but i will fucking keep going regardless until i succeed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel