Rate me 6'8 Indian

crazy af jatts got crazy genetics

how tall are your parents for context?
6'6 father 5'10 mother i have younger brother too he is 13 and 6'4 already he might be even taller than me because I feed him dairy and meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Nick.Harte and icetraebald
6'6 father 5'10 mother i have younger brother too he is 13 and 6'4 already he might be even taller than me because I feed him dairy and meat
You’re tall and decent looking. Don’t make HTN but come close. I’d give you a MTN+
Honest question man, answer 100% honestly. No homo but how much u packing dawg?
I’m guessing around 5-6, cause avg for N Indians is 4.5-5

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, zub111 and narojo666
You’re tall and decent looking. Don’t make HTN but come close. I’d give you a MTN+
Honest question man, answer 100% honestly. No homo but how much u packing dawg?
I’m guessing around 5-6, cause avg for N Indians is 4.5-5
19 cm bp i don't know if average is 5 .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and greycel
Indian Chad bro. Leave this forum and enjoy your life.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
19 cm bp i don't know if average is 5 .
Yeah buddy you expect me to believe you are rocking a 7.5 inch. Yk that’s rarer for an Indian than being 7ft jfl, forget 6’8, 6’9, 6’10 etc
And there have been lots of videos of dudes who are 7ft with only 5-6inches. Height does correlate but it’s very marginal

You deffo larping :lul:

It’s kl though, it don’t matter to me. I ain’t the one fucking you
You’ve done the most important part which was attracting the girl, and getting a gf.
I’m happy for you man. Marry this girl of yours, I wish you the best of luck in your life

Also change your name from 666 you fucking clown

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar and narojo666
Yeah buddy you expect me to believe you are rocking a 7.5 inch. Yk that’s rarer for an Indian than being 7ft jfl, forget 6’8, 6’9, 6’10 etc
And there have been lots of videos of dudes who are 7ft with only 5-6inches. Height does correlate but it’s very marginal

You deffo larping :lul:

It’s kl though, it don’t matter to me. I ain’t the one fucking you
You’ve done the most important part which was attracting the girl, and getting a gf.
I’m happy for you man. Marry this girl of yours, I wish you the best of luck in your life

Also change your name from 666 you fucking clown
I am definitely not larping but whatever you wanna believe it's not my problem that you think I am larping

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Are other members from your mom and dad's side also tall ??

• +1
Reactions: narojo666
Are other members from your mom and dad's side also tall ??
Yeah my father side is tall asf my grandfather was 6'9 and my father's brother is 6'7 and his daughter is 6'1 my mother side is tall but not that much i would say men on my mother side are 6'-6'2

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ltn ogre, minimal appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, greycel, Willmogulater and 2 others
Yeah my father side is tall asf my grandfather was 6'9 and my father's brother is 6'7 and his daughter is 6'1 my mother side is tall but not that much i would say men on my mother side are 6'-6'2
I knew it when I saw that your brother was 6'4 at 14.

How tall were you at 16 ?

I am definitely not larping but whatever you wanna believe it's not my problem that you think I am larping
Yeah like I said if that’s true then fair enough. It’s far from the ideal which is 6.5. A dude who is 6.5 would on average give better sex than you or me even (I am 7 inches). A bigger dick is good up to a certain point, after which girth is preferred up to a certsin point too.
I’d go so far to argue that a 6 is better than a 7 too, because 6 you will still reach the girls anterior fornix erogenous zone, can bottom her out by reaching her cervix if she’s into pain play, and also you have access to many more positions than somebody at 7.

Bigger is better was a psyop made by the J3w5 to make men insecure and easy to lead. The way I like to explain this is that if guys had an average dick size of slightly larger than what women can accommodate for, so say 6-6.5 inches, then every dude would be claiming he has a micro dick. It’s all about competition, chasing extremes, forgetting the entire point of it is to give better sex. Just think about that.

But yeah, at the end of the day man if you are 7,5 fair enough. Like I said, it’s very unlikely due to the small correlation between those two data, but that’s unlucky if that’s the case. You would’ve profited more from being an inch smaller exactly though.
I’ve spent years trying to improve what I know about sex, I once used to be influenced by society’s ideals too.. but it don’t matter when it comes to the 1 on 1 with your gf.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Shaving unibrow away from terrachadpreet. Htn in Europe

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Very good! You are mogging most other Indians and men in other countries in general.

Nice genetics. :love:

LDAR fuel , I wish I was 6”8. I’m 6”1 at 15
Try HGH, there is a good chance you will get higher if you use HGH while growth plates are still not fused.

Try HGH, there is a good chance you will get higher if you use HGH while growth plates are still not fused.
No Hgh for my ugly face , I don’t have money anymore

People don’t need Hgh to become tall , because they are tall without discovering it

LDAR fuel , I wish I was 6”8. I’m 6”1 at 15
I will assume I was 6'4 or 6'5 at 15 because I was towering over everyone in 9 th grade when I was 15

I will assume I was 6'4 or 6'5 at 15 because I was towering over everyone in 9 th grade when I was 15
ok why are you telling me more suifuel ?

• Hmm...

People don’t need Hgh to become tall , because they are tall without discovering it
The are tall without discovering it because being tall is in their genetics. However, if you are not genetically programmed to become tall, you won't become tall, but HGH can still help grow.

If you don't have money for pharma grade HGH, you can use generic HGH, it's literally the same thing but cheaper.

As for the face, you can get surgeries.

The are tall without discovering it because being tall is in their genetics. However, if you are not genetically programmed to become tall, you won't become tall, but HGH can still help grow.

If you don't have money for pharma grade HGH, you can use generic HGH, it's literally the same thing but cheaper.

As for the face, you can get surgeries.
I have 0 dollars now , and I need a new face translaplant because my ratios are too fucked

nope, too ogre
yea hes too tall i already made a thread women like shorter guys with big dicks for sex and tall guys a their bodyguards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and maxxmclooks
yea hes too tall i already made a thread women like shorter guys with big dicks for sex and tall guys a their bodyguards
yeah and he looks like a caveman

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
yeah and he looks like a caveman

• JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Biggest cope of the history of the century.
If you’re short and have a big dick, you’re automatically invisible.

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Biggest cope of the history of the century.
If you’re short and have a big dick, you’re automatically invisible.
Girls like short guys as pee the studies

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
good for an indian but please trim that monobrow regularly

Ugly as fuck

Height amazing
Face idk probably a high mtn just because of height

Jatt mogger
Haryanvi or Punjabi bhai ?

Punjabi or haryanvi ? Also do you live in uk?

• Hmm...

Ship me the hgh bhai ;):)