Really Fucking Depressed today

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Don't know why but it sucks. It feels like I will be depressed forever from now on for some reason. Hope tomorrow is better. Probably because i haven't done shit the past few days. Dont know how Im gonna make it to the end of summer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Bengt
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Sorry bro feel better

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Ritalincel
Bro just talk about scoliosis and u'll get coochie in ur face

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Bro just talk about scoliosis and u'll get coochie in ur face
Not true. Another girl in my chemistry class randomly added me on snapchat. She obviously liked me. Then she mentioned she had scoliosis and I told her I have it too and that mine is actually worse than hers and she slowly became less interested since that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
Not true. Another girl in my chemistry class randomly added me on snapchat. She obviously liked me. Then she mentioned she had scoliosis and I told her I have it too and that mine is actually worse than hers and she slowly became less interested since that.
why'd u tell her u had scoliosis

why'd u tell her u had scoliosis
Idk I was bluepilled at the time. Thought blackpill shit didnt apply to me because I was goodlooking and just needed to have a good personality. Looking back I probably overestimated how GLing I was. This was also when I had my rods in still so I was a bit of a mentalcel.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
same bro

got brutually ogred today

second to leave close to another subhuman the first mog war of 10 ppl elimination style
was first to leave second time
proof proof proof

same bro

second to leave close to another subhuman the first mog war of 10 ppl elimination style
second to leave close to another subhuman
proof proof proof
?

same bro

proof proof proof
Whachu saying?

Also are you "The Adam" on snapchat or is that someone else?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
ur on a yubo live and 10 dudes r invite including you, random ppl

thw rules r simple, ppl (mostly girls like 95percent) type who is the ugliest in chat and he gets eliminated kicked from it until there is one man standing. the mog ruler, the grills typically tells em to like dm em. like a shitty improvista game show.an elimination mog battle

the one who won literally looked like the cartoon chad ded srs

i was second to leave (9th out of 10) the first time tying close to another subhuman, second time i was unanimously kicked first, all voted against me in chat

proof proof proof

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended

thw rules r simple, ppl (mostly girls like 95percent) type who is the ugliest in chat and he gets eliminated kicked from it until there is one man standing. the mog ruler, the grills typically tells em to like dm em. like a shitty improvista game show.an elimination mog battle

the one who won literally looked like chad ded srs

i was second to leave (9th out of 10) the first time tying close to another subhuman, second time i was unanimously kicked first, all voted against me in chat

proof proof proof
Are you The Adam on snapchat? If so a hair transplant would do you well. Considering your bio on here I think I'm right.

• +1

the one who won literally looked like the cartoon chad ded srs

proof proof proof
I''ll look into that yubo live to see where I stand tbh.
Are you The Adam on snapchat? If so a hair transplant would do you well. Considering your bio on here I think I'm right.
He should first at least spend a year doing the non surgical hair regrowth.

• +1
He should first at least spend a year doing the non surgical hair regrowth.
Have you seen what he looks like? He's like nw3.5 at 21 or something

Have you seen what he looks like? He's like nw3.5 at 21 or something
Yeah I've seen but microneedling, ketoconazole shampoo, finasteride, minoxidil and ru58841 should bring him down 1 or 2 Norwood levels.

Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Insomniac, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
could be hormone imbalance. check your zinc and vitamin d levels

Lifeisgood72

:feelscry: