really need help with hardmaxxing and the inevitable scars.

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
anyone who has hardmaxxed i would love your input or anyone with any knowledge on the subject matter. im planning to get a lateral brow lift, temple lift and canthopexy and this Turkish surgeon wants to slice the corners of my hair to tighten the skin. is this jew going to botch me and will the scar be obvious?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, User28823, Deleted member 32486 and 2 others
You're not ever going to get a single one of those surgeries please stop larping nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: redmaxx, UndiagnosedSchizo, Quachil and 3 others
You're not ever going to get a single one of those surgeries please stop larping nigga
i swear everyone here is retarded now. can you give actual intellectual replies. im obviously doing it which is why i asked you fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Quachil
I suggest taking a critical look at the medical facility he works for. Is this guy in some tiny building, in a lesser known business? Or is he working for a big hospital? Does he communicate clearly? Are you able to find any of his ex customers? Can you find ratings of him online? Are there other people in queue at his office who also want the same thing? Maybe you can ask those people what they've heard about this guy.

Always get a 2nd opinion, always get reviews, don't let a random guy touch your face :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I suggest taking a critical look at the medical facility he works for. Is this guy in some tiny building, in a lesser known business? Or is he working for a big hospital? Does he communicate clearly? Are you able to find any of his ex customers? Can you find ratings of him online? Are there other people in queue at his office who also want the same thing? Maybe you can ask those people what they've heard about this guy.

Always get a 2nd opinion, always get reviews, don't let a random guy touch your face :feelshaha:
thx for the reply fag. hes a turkish jew so none of them will work in an ultra expensive minimalist office space, however he does have his own office and has a nursing facility within it. plus 30 years experience. he has 50k followers on ig and many many before and afters, with results looking optimal. he communicated efficiently and even at first disregarded my wishes and told me to have a full blood examine. this showed me his integrity and he seemed trustworthy. its just the price is ridiculously low. if he botches me im going to kill his whole family and then rope

thx for the reply fag. hes a turkish jew so none of them will work in an ultra expensive minimalist office space, however he does have his own office and has a nursing facility within it. plus 30 years experience. he has 50k followers on ig and many many before and afters, with results looking optimal. he communicated efficiently and even at first disregarded my wishes and told me to have a full blood examine. this showed me his integrity and he seemed trustworthy. its just the price is ridiculously low. if he botches me im going to kill his whole family and then rope
Oh damn, these are all really good signs then. In that case I say go for it, tbh if he has all these positive signs then it doesn't matter if he's cheap. Plus all of the transformations that you listed in this post all seem like very superficial transformations, it's just going to be a series of small cuts that will heal in a month or two and hopefully bump you up by at least 0.3 PSL or something.

And if you do get a small scar, you can always just lie and say you got it in a fight, or get scar cream ASAP since you have the best chance of making it disappear when it's fresh. I wish you the best and hopefully the jewturk doesn't fuck up. I doubt he will though, if everything you say about him is true.

Oh damn, these are all really good signs then. In that case I say go for it, tbh if he has all these positive signs then it doesn't matter if he's cheap. Plus all of the transformations that you listed in this post all seem like very superficial transformations, it's just going to be a series of small cuts that will heal in a month or two and hopefully bump you up by at least 0.3 PSL or something.

And if you do get a small scar, you can always just lie and say you got it in a fight, or get scar cream ASAP since you have the best chance of making it disappear when it's fresh. I wish you the best and hopefully the jewturk doesn't fuck up. I doubt he will though, if everything you say about him is true.
your a fag but thx alot man. this has brought ease to my heart. i honestly think i can become chadlite with this surgery. eye area is law. i have a perfect nose and strong jawline even cheekbones. its just my eyes are brutal. and they are the window to the soul.
https://www.instagram.com/dr.gokhanugur/ his ig
he quoted me for 2.5k. he cuts in the outer corners of the hairline as you could probably see. im just scared it will look bad given im a guy and cant considerably hide it. also i dont want my parents seeing it. i dont mind rotting while it heals but imagine if i just have two huge scars for the rest of my life, and being outed as a plastic mogger. but yeah maybe i can cover it up with cream or laser treatment. nonetheless its a risk i will take. thx for the high iq reply nigger.