really thinking about asking for "just sex" from the last girl who rejected me

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i'll text her and be like.

how about just sex? you dont want to date me or u want to be alone or u can handle loneliness or whatever. ok, i actually never cared in the first place, i only need sex and only sex.
no call, no text, no date, nothing. we just appoint certain days to meet and have sex.

i'm legit thinking about asking her this. she is my co-worker. you don't know me if u think i'm joking.

question is, what could be the potential consequences?

i told her many things i raged at her and called her an absolute retard uneducated low life and she still didn't block me. but i'm pretty sure if i even say the word "sex" she is gonna block me.

now hypothetically lets say she is too open minded. she would say no or sth right?
is this possible?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and vermillioncorefan
oh oh i know the trick, u should tell them that u don't need answer right now and they should just think about it.

i will be brutally honest with her. i will demonstrate my cock size and durability and the potential locations i could have her.
then ill say, if one day you got horny enough and just wanted to have some sexual pleasure like any normal human being, i'm available.

have this in mind, there is no such a thing as open minded or modernized, westernized, degeneracy in our small classic town.
she could even sue me over this text fr or get traumatized

what if i could tell her this indirectly and with jokes? thats when jestermaxxing comes in handy.
i mean i still make her laugh after she rejected me, did many times past 3 days.

lol once there was this wire hanging shaped like roping, i put my head in it and called her. she laughed instantly but then got sad really fast. lmao

how can i put "just sex" in humor context?

last time i texted her i asked for dating advice.
i said "i know my voice is childish and im skinny and dont have car, other than that, whats my biggest failo in terms of attracting females?"
"is it the smoking smell?"

then she sent me a dnr tier msg about how she can survive alone and i should just think about getting rich even if it takes 40 years and be independent from everyone and then said bye. without saying anything dating related.

as a result i raged and just told her "getting rich is no problem for me, by doing 2 hours of work by computer i lived 4 years without needing anyone money. my only problem is getting chicks which i asked u specifically
OK BYE ".

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Its over.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i'll text her and be like.

how about just sex? you dont want to date me or u want to be alone or u can handle loneliness or whatever. ok, i actually never cared in the first place, i only need sex and only sex.
no call, no text, no date, nothing. we just appoint certain days to meet and have sex.

i'm legit thinking about asking her this. she is my co-worker. you don't know me if u think i'm joking.

question is, what could be the potential consequences?

i told her many things i raged at her and called her an absolute retard uneducated low life and she still didn't block me. but i'm pretty sure if i even say the word "sex" she is gonna block me.

now hypothetically lets say she is too open minded. she would say no or sth right?
is this possible?
it depends on the girl most girls probably say no tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly