Really want to take HGH and Aromosin but everyone around me is saying its got side effects...

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
really want to do it but everyone ive talked to has said its bad and that you will get side effects which is long term and im not sure if i believe because they asked me is their proof and i never got proof. If anyone who has taken hgh,aromisin,igf1 can you dm me proof of this actually working and not suffering in the long term.

who did you ask

jfl what the fuck do they do know about taking HGH and aromasin just do it u pussy
i want my kids to be tall too tho

my classmates...
Your class mates are retarded and know nothing.

The only reason you shouldnt be taking hgh and aromasin is because youre literally done growing. Its finished, your plates are fused.
Not because some pussy ass side effects

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, mafiaboy, Danish_Retard and 5 others
really want to do it but everyone ive talked to has said its bad and that you will get side effects which is long term and im not sure if i believe because they asked me is their proof and i never got proof. If anyone who has taken hgh,aromisin,igf1 can you dm me proof of this actually working and not suffering in the long term.
What is your height, age and state of your growth plates?
If under 5’9 blast immediately

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
What is your height, age and state of your growth plates?
If under 5’9 blast immediately
5"7 turning 16 and dont know which growth plates to check yet

Check your spine growth plates(posterior view) ,your hip-thigh plates (proximal femur ) and your distal femur(thigh-knee).

Also don't listen to your classmates,it's busllshit fearmongering.

They know nothing,those faggots.

Dont even tell them ,they would rat u out to the headmaster and teachers who will start a therapy session and would do a drama about it to your parents.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Schönling, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others

Bro u are at the perfect age and u are missing out on height.

Dont be stupid cause u are gonna regret it in the future.

"Muh side effects" no side effects are as bad as being short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Bro u are at the perfect age and u are missing out on height.

Dont be stupid cause u are gonna regret it in the future.

"Muh side effects" no side effects are as bad as being short
do i need xray for arms too so my arms wont be disproportional

U can do humerus x ray,but if ur thigh plates are open ur arms are open too
ive had a wrist fracture in the past and hope my right arm does not look 8 inches shorter then my left

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Then get your wrist plates x rayed in both arms
check if both xrays are open and what about hands ? would they be open ? and feet and ankle too

check if both xrays are open and what about hands ? would they be open ? and feet and ankle too
You cant just do infinite xrays. Also in order to do an xray you have to have a prescription from your doctor. Also if you were not fat before your plates in most placea are open(some plates in the arms could be closed though). Also hgh is not a magic thing that is gonna make you 8 inches taller in some months.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I bought aromasin online when I was like 18 or so but I pussied out and didn't take it since I was done growing.
At 16 it's probably worth it just make sure to get the real stuff, are you going to inject HGH too? Maybe go see a bunch of endicronologists until one prescribes you HGH.

ofc it has sides every fucking drug you inject has them

Very large chance your growth plates are open, go do it immediately and never tell friends about this stuff they’ll give you endless shit about it.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Bonesbonesbonesbone
@FreakkForLife

You cant just do infinite xrays. Also in order to do an xray you have to have a prescription from your doctor. Also if you were not fat before your plates in most placea are open(some plates in the arms could be closed though). Also hgh is not a magic thing that is gonna make you 8 inches taller in some months.
Its not magic but still much better than nothing and and much better than muh "natural optimization".
Natural optimization has too much varying factors to give significant growth.
Hgh+igf1 in decent doses can give 3-4 inches per year,at least 2 inches is guaranteed and more than 2 inches is surely possible too

Children who took hgh+aromasin for 3 years grew 4 inches per year and grew 12 inches Extra than those who didn't take HGH+aromasin altogether

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Hands and feet and ankles can be x rayed too,but don't too much ,just what i mentioned before, because u would run out of money and ur doctor would suspect something wrong

To check the x rays just send to me and show them to a competent doctor who dosent have that doomer mentality and is hopeful and optimistic

Its not magic but still much better than nothing and and much better than muh "natural optimization".
Natural optimization has too much varying factors to give significant growth.
Hgh+igf1 in decent doses can give 3-4 inches per year,at least 2 inches is guaranteed and more than 2 inches is surely possible too

Children who took hgh+aromasin for 3 years grew 4 inches per year and grew 12 inches Extra than those who didn't take HGH+aromasin altogether
yes but they didnt grow 8 inches. He is afraid that h e is gonna get s otall that his hands are gonna look dispropotional to his height which i think is kinda hard to happen

yes but they didnt grow 8 inches. He is afraid that h e is gonna get s otall that his hands are gonna look dispropotional to his height which i think is kinda hard to happen
Short arms are difficult to notice and if u have big clavicles u can make up for them.

Also,i couldn't under "they didn't grow 8 inches,could u explain it:feelsgood:?

Short arms are difficult to notice and if u have big clavicles u can make up for them.

Also,i couldn't under "they didn't grow 8 inches,could u explain it:feelsgood:?
It depends on the age but you wont add 8 inches in a year to your expected height jsut because you use hgh. Also these kids had more "open" plates so they grew faster than normal than a random 16 year old will. Also i agree with you that short arms are hard to notice and thats what i am trying to say to him. What i am trying to say and i explain is that he isnt gonan grow s oquiqly that he is gonna wake up one day and see his hands being super un propotional. Its not that easy to just get 8 inches taller for inejcting a little bit of hgh. If he wants to get 8 inches taller he should be on aromasin and injecting 20mcg of igf1 2 weeks off and 2 weeks for years. He could also stretch to get some height which worked for me

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
It depends on the age but you wont add 8 inches in a year to your expected height jsut because you use hgh. Also these kids had more "open" plates so they grew faster than normal than a random 16 year old will. Also i agree with you that short arms are hard to notice and thats what i am trying to say to him. What i am trying to say and i explain is that he isnt gonan grow s oquiqly that he is gonna wake up one day and see his hands being super un propotional. Its not that easy to just get 8 inches taller for inejcting a little bit of hgh. If he wants to get 8 inches taller he should be on aromasin and injecting 20mcg of igf1 2 weeks off and 2 weeks for years. He could also stretch to get some height which worked for me
Yes,no one would grow 8 inchs per year.
Even 2 inch per year is enough for me.

Maybe one could grow 6 inch per year if we try adding igf1 lr3 and rIgf to the stack.
They didn't add it ,but i am sure we can get desired results if we add it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869