Reason why East Asians aren’t found on PSL

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
They don’t looksmaxx.

Imo, Asians either money maxx or are deep within inceldom and have no use in using a site like this or lookism.

They usually are forced into accepting whatever comes their way and studymaxx as hard as possible.

Thoughts?

@fukmylyf
@LordNorwood
@chadpreetinthemaking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2597 and 6 others
@Moneymaxxed thoughts?

Don't east asians only use asian sites? I saw someone found a blackpill forum in an asian language a while ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4991 and Blackout.xl
koreans invented this shit lol
indeed, the most blackpilled of all nations
women there get surgeries as graduation gifts jfl, they've innovated and came up with more surgeries than everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
The most brutal blackpill is the dickpill, which is why forum average is above average. Asians and other dicklets get scared off or only lurk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackout.xl
Asians are legit only focusing on statusmaxx and moneymaxx, for real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Blackout.xl and Beetlejuice
Maybe they are afraid of being bullied too lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I think asians are just masters of coping

• +1
A compact midfaced Asian has more smv than me

@medialcanthuscel agree?

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Blackout.xl
I'm glad I'm at least curry and not an Asian.
A compact midfaced Asian has more smv than me

@medialcanthuscel agree?
No... you'll always mog any gook and will be able to steal their women for being cumskinned. You'll only get mogged by a real 7 PSL chang.

• +1
They’re too low T they all on /r/amiugly lmfao

They don’t looksmaxx.

Imo, Asians either money maxx or are deep within inceldom and have no use in using a site like this or lookism.

They usually are forced into accepting whatever comes their way and studymaxx as hard as possible.

Thoughts?

@fukmylyf
@LordNorwood
@chadpreetinthemaking

Asians are redpilled and looksmax far more than anyone here. Korea is the capital of looksmaxxing
Does anyone on this site ACTUALLY looksmax? I see a thousand faggots posting selfies for validation but not one single post surgery thread.

Last edited:
They are asexual aliens for the most part or are esportsmaxxing on League of Legends or Starcraft.