Reason why i believe me and my oneitis will be a thing

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
Because patterns

Everything in life repeats itself

Five years ago, in 2016, i joined a forum. I really liked being there and i thought it was the fucking shit, really fun,

But an argument about a certain group of people who the owner happened to be one of later i got told i was ''banned from chat'', which i thought meant banned from commenting, but in reality referred to the built-in chat function, comparable to the one here. After that i insulted everyone even harder. After which i got blocked, which means banned from everything.

That misunderstanding was my demise. Had i known what they referred to and what awaited me, or known the owner was what he was i could've evaded being banned from the forum after only 4 days of activity.

But years and years of altmaking later, one of the bans my main account got ran out, and i asked the owner to be let back in. I managed to get back with my main account. I was finally free.

My oneitis situation reminds me of this. I tried reaching out to her because i saw her last activity being before i messaged her and she hadn't replied. I figured she could have been on a vacation. She eventually replied after about a month, then randomly blocked me.

The weirdness of that caused me to go on a hunt for her, after which i found her Instagram, and tried to follow her, as i thought you could only DM people you followed. Spamming her with follows every time she denied got me blocked from her account. It was only later that i realized you could DM people you don't follow.

Again, misunderstanding of technology messed me up. But i have high hopes that one day, she'll forgive me. One day. we will laugh this story off and we will be acquaintances. I just know.

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and ALP
Not one word

• JFL
Reactions: Mezza Voce, ALP, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
damn that's crazy

damn that's crazy
Yeah bruh, this shit is literally just a reroll of the past, no reason to get all fucked up because i know that it will all be good later, never lose hope, this is the fucking path boys. Real talk

Not one word
ice cold. OP slammed out a hopeful heartfilled linguistic symphony only for it to be eviscerated by the entropy of "dnrd"

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69 and Frank Jack
ice cold. OP slammed out a hopeful heartfilled linguistic symphony only for it to be eviscerated by the entropy of "dnrd"

knajjid X Drago 💘 💍🔐 💑 2021,Oct 19. ily​

For that one person. There will be another, and another. That faggot is less than an ant in the greater scale of this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139

knajjid X Drago 💘 💍🔐 💑 2021,Oct 19. ily​

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
POV: Ur oneitis is high mileage :feelskek:

Literally 0 mileage

But i'll change that soon don't worry
So she’s a virgin? Be real with yourself boyo.. your blinded by the oneitis halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
So she’s a virgin? Be real with yourself boyo.. your blinded by the oneitis halo
Bro... If you see a picture of this girl you will easily agree with me

Bro... If you see a picture of this girl you will easily agree with me
Well if thats true u virgin mog me to andromeda and back

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Reactions: Kylo
Because patterns

Five years ago, in 2016, i joined a forum. I really liked being there and i thought it was the fucking shit, really fun,

But an argument about a certain group of people who the owner happened to be one of later i got told i was ''banned from chat'', which i thought meant banned from commenting, but in reality referred to the built-in chat function, comparable to the one here. After that i insulted everyone even harder. After which i got blocked, which means banned from everything.

That misunderstanding was my demise. Had i known what they referred to and what awaited me, or known the owner was what he was i could've evaded being banned from the forum after only 4 days of activity.

But years and years of altmaking later, one of the bans my main account got ran out, and i asked the owner to be let back in. I managed to get back with my main account. I was finally free.

My oneitis situation reminds me of this. I tried reaching out to her because i saw her last activity being before i messaged her and she hadn't replied. I figured she could have been on a vacation. She eventually replied after about a month, then randomly blocked me.

The weirdness of that caused me to go on a hunt for her, after which i found her Instagram, and tried to follow her, as i thought you could only DM people you followed. Spamming her with follows every time she denied got me blocked from her account. It was only later that i realized you could DM people you don't follow.

Again, misunderstanding of technology messed me up. But i have high hopes that one day, she'll forgive me. One day. we will laugh this story off and we will be acquaintances. I just know.
Nigga your oneitis is a kid you finna get doxxed in Incel tear

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Is this a joke? If not, leave this girl alone. If some one blocks you, that means they are not interested in talking to you ever.

• +1
Nigga your oneitis is a kid you finna get doxxed in Incel tear
She is not a fucking kid she is only a couple months difference faggot

• +1
Is this a joke? If not, leave this girl alone. If some one blocks you, that means they are not interested in talking to you ever.
Silence cuck

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Because patterns

The only way to know if you and your one it is will be a thing is if you are tall and good looking. If that's the case, then yes it will probably be a thing.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover