Reason why mods should let me change my username [SERIOUS]

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I was in class using looksmax on my phone as usual and there was a group of Stacy foids in front of me. Anyway I dropped my phone infront of them because of shit underdeveloped hands and they picked it up and saw I was on looksmax.com. Somehow this bitch knew the website because she saw it on incel tear and started yelling to the class how I’m a weird loser who browses here. Jfl I couldn’t reach the phone out of her hand cause I’m 5’0 and she was 5’7. Anyway I think this bitch saw my username and she’s gonna see my posts and expose me further. I can’t let her find my posts connected to my username

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, currylightskin, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I was in class using looksmax on my phone as usual and there was a group of Stacy foids in front of me. Anyway I dropped my phone infront of them because of shit underdeveloped hands and they picked it up and saw I was on looksmax.com. Somehow this bitch knew the website because she saw it on incel tear and started yelling to the class how I’m a weird loser who browses here. Jfl I couldn’t reach the phone out of her hand cause I’m 5’0 and she was 5’7. Anyway I think this bitch saw my username and she’s gonna see my posts and expose me further. I can’t let her find my posts connected to my username
ovER! Justz contact her and tell her not to do such horrible acts! 😬😬😬😬 She m8 even text you back saying she wants ur dick ngl! Justz approach bro! 👍👍👍👍

😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• 2984661_shut_up_nigga.mp4
    1 MB