Reasoning behind peacocking

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Do only certain males do this? Are certain males only allowed to do this through earned stripes? What is the reasoning behind men peacocking

I just see it as a low inhibition trait of men that is common in most species among males in general. Just a big piece of the mating puzzle in the animal kingdom.

women are fucking retarded npcs and are attracted to shiny objects like magpies

If a man was able to peacock and stay alive back in the ancient days, it means he somehow has protection against presators and is able to create social value through his clothing choice.

If a man was able to peacock and stay alive back in the ancient days, it means he somehow has protection against presators and is able to create social value through his clothing choice.
Can you elaborate a little more? So the more you peacock the more predators you will attract?

I just see it as a low inhibition trait of men that is common in most species among males in general. Just a big piece of the mating puzzle in the animal kingdom.
Besides peacocks what other males peacock? I’ve noticed since I peacock more soke
Men have become more aggressive towards me

Can you elaborate a little more? So the more you peacock the more predators you will attract?

Peacocking comes from the peacock (obvious). A male peacock with a massive plumage would attract a lot of predators who see this big colored tail, and would likely die early. But since the male is not dead, the female peacock sees this and assumes he has good genetics because he managed to survive being a target.

Peacocking comes from the peacock (obvious). A male peacock with a massive plumage would attract a lot of predators who see this big colored tail, and would likely die early. But since the male is not dead, the female peacock sees this and assumes he has good genetics because he managed to survive being a target.
Why would he attract a lot of predators though through his tail?

Why would he attract a lot of predators though through his tail?

Because in the wild, a huge and colorful tail would be seen from a long distance. So animals that eat peacocks would easily be able to see him and try to kill him.

Please elaborate on the social value through clothing

Because in the wild, a huge and colorful tail would be seen from a long distance. So animals that eat peacocks would easily be able to see him and try to kill him.
How does this tie into human peacocking though

How does this tie into human peacocking
colorful clothing i guess to show beauty like male peacocks do with their tales

females have complimented me on my shirts when i wore cool ones before

colorful clothing i guess to show beauty like male peacocks do with their tales
Does it have to be colorful? I thought it could just be flashy clothing and different? Chains, certain pant/short styles etc

Does it have to be colorful? I thought it could just be flashy clothing and different? Chains, certain pant/short styles etc
same thing really, anything that stands out