Reasons to go semen retention (max once a week) GTFI NO FAPCELLS

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
When men ejaculate they lose nutrients and most of the nutrients lost are in trace amounts but zinc (around 5 mg), selenium and copper are lost in significant amounts. Upon ejaculation, testosterone, serotonin, acetycholine and dopamine are also lowered, prolactin is raised. High levels of prolactin are associated with poor mood, tiredness, and many different health issues. Prolactin also stimulates the production of the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase which converts into DHT, DHT promotes prostate growth, sebaceous gland activity, male pattern baldness, and body, facial, and pubic hair growth.

DHT is produced when a man has an erection or is sexually stimulated but, as far as I know, the DHT produced is bound to the penile tissues. The wisest thing to do is to make love frequently while limiting actual ejaculation to once a week. Anything more is not only a looksmin but also a lifemin because you will feel and look like shit by constantly ejaculating.

GO SEMEN RETENTION OR ROT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 24770 and 20 others
i did SR for a month at some point and u will never guess what ahppened

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, hopecel, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Skywalker, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Only coom on the weekends

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, murdah and Deleted member 30037
couldnt fly over those two psl points seperating me from my oneitis sadly
Brutal, isn't that Indian chick like 3PSL? So you're a subhuman?

i did SR for a month at some point and u will never guess what ahppened
Sure boyo

Jfl the only time ur not cooming is when ur passed out on a hangover

Ur probably getting ur dick sucked as u read this fakecel cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, hopecel, socialcel and 1 other person
Legit
When i go on nofap my scalp stops itching and my aggressive nw9 balding since 14 stops and my hair is thicker
On a 15+ day streak my barber commented that my hair was way thicker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Sure boyo

i thik i liked it more when u had me on ignore, you are rly insufferable

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, InnerVoid and socialcel
Legit
When i go on nofap my scalp stops itching and my aggressive nw9 balding since 14 stops and my hair is thicker
On a 15+ day streak my barber commented that my hair was way thicker
Not surprised. If I had more will power I'd go on no fap all the time but I just can't do it so good on you.

The only reason to do so is to inflate foids ego when you jizz in your pants the moment you see them in these tight clothes they wear to seduce chads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, murdah and Deleted member 30037
Not surprised. If I had more will power I'd go on no fap all the time but I just can't do it so good on you.
I also can’t
I keep failing and losing my hair
I fapped 7 times yesterday, my scalp is burning and itchy asf
Im such a massive subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, It'snotover, 6β€²2 still over and 1 other person
I also can’t
7 times? You must be high T then atleast

legit

• +1
When men ejaculate they lose nutrients and most of the nutrients lost are in trace amounts but zinc (around 5 mg), selenium and copper are lost in significant amounts. Upon ejaculation, testosterone, serotonin, acetycholine and dopamine are also lowered, prolactin is raised. High levels of prolactin are associated with poor mood, tiredness, and many different health issues. Prolactin also stimulates the production of the enzyme 5 alpha-reductase which converts into DHT, DHT promotes prostate growth, sebaceous gland activity, male pattern baldness, and body, facial, and pubic hair growth.

DHT is produced when a man has an erection or is sexually stimulated but, as far as I know, the DHT produced is bound to the penile tissues. The wisest thing to do is to make love frequently while limiting actual ejaculation to once a week. Anything more is not only a looksmin but also a lifemin because you will feel and look like shit by constantly ejaculating.

So once a week is ideal or complete cold turkey? Im getting mixed messages, would nofap for too long cause problems aswell?

• +1
So once a week is ideal or complete cold turkey? Im getting mixed messages, would nofap for too long cause problems aswell?
Yeah, I think it would. Once a week or once a fortnight is a good amount. That way you retain peak performance mentally and physically.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, It'snotover, falcon1 and 1 other person
I also can’t
Same man how the fuck do i stop im genuinely thinking of getting a second job to distract myself and be too tired to do it

massive pseudo science alert

So is prolactin raised from stimulation and erection or only dht levels?

DHT is good for you, elevated prolactin and cortisol is from bad diet, and people all around the world ejaculate/have sex, balding or not balding. Getting depleted from ejaculation means you have a bad diet. No problem with people doing retention but your health problems/hair loss aren't going to be caused by ejaculating unless you're severely mineral deficient. You have to look at the bigger picture.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
DHT is good for you, elevated prolactin and cortisol is from bad diet, and people all around the world ejaculate/have sex, balding or not balding. Getting depleted from ejaculation means you have a bad diet. No problem with people doing retention but your health problems/hair loss aren't going to be caused by ejaculating unless you're severely mineral deficient. You have to look at the bigger picture.
Well done for missing the entire point of the post.

elevated prolactin and cortisol is from bad diet
Yeah no shit, that's one factor, but that doesn't disprove my initial point that they're raised upon ejaculation. Or the other abundance of other negative health effects that I listed. I don't even know what your point is. It's like you're trying to disprove what I'm saying by making a completely irrelevant point about "well everyone has sex so it can't be bad" - yeah amazing input. You didn't disprove anything I said to be wrong.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and InnerVoid
make love frequently while limiting actual ejaculation to once a week
brah nah youre just a cuck at that point
she will 100% cheat with Jamal and laugh at this post while she is in bed with him @SuperSpoonman @klip11 @Kamui :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Kamui and Deleted member 30037
she will 100% cheat with Jamal and laugh at this post while she is in bed with him @SuperSpoonman @klip11 @Kamui :feelskek:
You're just salty I get 20 likes per semen retention post

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You're just salty I get 20 likes per semen retention post
rabbi tactics i see
Shabbat Shalom Animation GIF

• JFL
  • +1
@delonregen Check this reddit post out it's interesting, I remember reading it last year

Yeah fascinating. Basically just goes in depth about what I was talking about. Although I didn't know as much as whoever posted that does. It makes so much sense.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yeah fascinating. Basically just goes in depth about what I was talking about. Although I didn't know as much as whoever posted that does. It makes so much sense.
It basically goes deeper with certain terms related to biology and surprisingly it also mentioned about the (((jews))).

Well not surprising it was taken from 4 chan, it can be real or either a troll. But it is way too detailed to be a troll

• +1
It basically goes deeper with certain terms related to biology and surprisingly it also mentioned about the (((jews))).

Well not surprising it was taken from 4 chan, it can be real or either a troll. But it is way too detailed to be a troll
I like the part about meats being good and plants being bad, that guy is based.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, InnerVoid and Deleted member 30037
I am in her walls as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I am in her walls as we speak
see @delonregen , Tyrone does NOT need to do "semen retention" unlike low t inkels....

Sure boyo

he is a chad bro, he prolly has a roster of females he is rotating through, just like @MoggerGaston
@Primalsplit can confirm ....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston

can it help in height increase?

i never found any evidence for it.