Reasons why Asian girls are less attractive than white girls

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
1. Asians have the shittiest eyebrows in the world:

1629410457588-png.1277748

1629410547697-png.1277753

1629411174683-png.1277764

2. Asians have a terribly protruding mouth that goes over the Rickett's E line.

1629411087005-png.1277763

This is what most asian mouths look like from the side:

1629410690980-png.1277756

1629411018708-png.1277762

This is a good asian side profile that fits the E line (less than 10%):
1629410768767-png.1277758

As you can see, it looks very similar to the average white girls side profile:

1629410878896-png.1277759

1629410890484-png.1277760

This is because whites just have better maxillas and chins on average, both males and females.

3. White girls have better nipple and pussy coloring

Soft pink vs brown. Yes, asian girls can have pink parts too, but it's just less common.

1629411934541-png.1277778

1629412166660-png.1277780

4. Asians have a lower a nasal bridge, which looks like shit:

This is an asian girl trying to mimic a higher nasal bridge with make up:

1629411573103-png.1277767

This is an asian girl with a real high nasal bridge (very rare):

1629411650938-png.1277770

(BTW she's a korean celebrity who is highly acclaimed for having a pretty nose, she is a total outlier among asians)

This is what the average asian nasal bridge looks like compared to the average white girls:

1629411697586-png.1277773

1629411735890-png.1277774

Asians themselves are fully aware of this:

The most common plastic surgeries in Asia:

Screen Shot 2022 04 18 at 123329

Asians wanting to have double eyelids and higher nasal bridges with slimmer nostrils... Asians wanting to have facial traits that are natural and common to europeans.

Asians are objectively less attractive than Europeans in every metric imaginable. There is no contest.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15390, Afrikancel and 6 others
There's a reason why they draw anime characters to look like white people.... That's what they want to look like.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, BoneDensity and 7 others
All you had to do was say ur an incel rice

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and startingover
He's right, and you know
A nordic stacy fog an asian stacy
The average white woman is often overweight but if she wasn't, she would fog

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Casually fogging every white woman to ever exist

55E87EAF 8822 43FF AE50 A8E52716D8D0

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, nidus, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
He's right, and you know
A nordic stacy fog an asian stacy
The average white woman is often overweight but if she wasn't, she would fog
Yes, I'm not denying that western white women are more likely to be fat and feminist, which drastically reduces their attractiveness, but speaking solely about genetics, white women fog.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
real reason asian girls are unattractive: you are looked down on for having an asian gf (because even normies know its a cope) and your children will be treated as outcast like ER.

face it, if asian girls had the same automatic status as white women, incel sites would not even exist :lul:.

global culture is built to worship white women

and yes I prefer white women, but only because status matters a lot to me. if asian gf still gave you status, I would have settled a long time ago. people instinctively hate interracial couples.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291, rand anon and 3 others
Yes, I'm not denying that western white women are more likely to be fat and feminist, which drastically reduces their attractiveness, but speaking solely about genetics, white women fog.
Many latinas (especially Brazil, Colombia) fog white women though

Better ass and bodies :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
mongoloids are facially literally the ugliest creatures to ever exist I swear to fucking god

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17291
alex brown incoming

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Redsoldier
Cherrypicked images as per usual, Average asian fogs the average white women to hell and back

Ps. Side profile is cope, its all about how you look from the front

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and ScoobyCurry420
Cherrypicked images as per usual, Average asian fogs the average white women to hell and back

Ps. Side profile is cope, its all about how you look from the front
I'm cherry picking? I posted perfectly average people. You can see these facial differences on a daily basis if you live in an ethnically diverse city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
1. Asians have the shittiest eyebrows in the world:

1629410457588-png.1277748

1629410547697-png.1277753

1629411174683-png.1277764

2. Asians have a terribly protruding mouth that goes over the Rickett's E line.

1629411087005-png.1277763

This is what most asian mouths look like from the side:

1629410690980-png.1277756

1629411018708-png.1277762

This is a good asian side profile that fits the E line (less than 10%):
1629410768767-png.1277758

As you can see, it looks very similar to the average white girls side profile:

1629410878896-png.1277759

1629410890484-png.1277760

This is because whites just have better maxillas and chins on average, both males and females.

3. White girls have better nipple and pussy coloring

Soft pink vs brown. Yes, asian girls can have pink parts too, but it's just less common.

1629411934541-png.1277778

1629412166660-png.1277780

4. Asians have a lower a nasal bridge, which looks like shit:

This is an asian girl trying to mimic a higher nasal bridge with make up:

1629411573103-png.1277767

This is an asian girl with a real high nasal bridge (very rare):

1629411650938-png.1277770

(BTW she's a korean celebrity who is highly acclaimed for having a pretty nose, she is a total outlier among asians)

This is what the average asian nasal bridge looks like compared to the average white girls:

1629411697586-png.1277773

1629411735890-png.1277774

Asians themselves are fully aware of this:

The most common plastic surgeries in Asia:

View attachment 1640357

Asians wanting to have double eyelids and higher nasal bridges with slimmer nostrils... Asians wanting to have facial traits that are natural and common to europeans.

View attachment 1640367
Asians are objectively less attractive than Europeans in every metric imaginable. There is no contest.
Flat nasil bridge is more feminine

Asians have flatter noses no shit their ricket line would be different to whites doesn’t make them subhuman though

Brown pussy and nipples mogg :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Anyways even if white women look facially better (they do) does this detract from the fact that every race of women make better wives and are less likely to poison you with their cooking when your not looking? Yeah I know who I’d rather marry. And even then past age 24 white women are the ugliest race

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420 and Deleted member 17430
real reason asian girls are unattractive: you are looked down on for having an asian gf (because even normies know its a cope) and your children will be treated as outcast like ER.

face it, if asian girls had the same automatic status as white women, incel sites would not even exist :lul:.

global culture is built to worship white women

and yes I prefer white women, but only because status matters a lot to me. if asian gf still gave you status, I would have settled a long time ago. people instinctively hate interracial couples.
Your logic contradicts itself.
First you say that the only thing separating asian women from being on par with white women, is a societal perceived status.

Then you say that if asian girls had the same status as white women, there wouldn't be incels because you and other men would "settle". You're implying that asian girls would still be easier to attain for low value white men who can't get white women. You're admitting that no matter what, they'd still be worth less than white women.

Flat Moon face is why they are unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
This thread is pure coping. OP doesn't post any evidence.

Asian women are consistently rated as more attractive than white women, and a huge part of that is their darker brown coloring.

Also, men tend to have lighter and less brown coloring than women:

Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world.

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females.

Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes and fuller face.

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (Ξ±>0.9)

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Britmaxxer

Flat moon face is ideal for women.

White women's beaky witch faces are masc and repulsive.

Where do you get this idea that women look better with 3D hatchet faces?

I'm cherry picking? I posted perfectly average people. You can see these facial differences on a daily basis if you live in an ethnically diverse city.
JFL, Average as in what you perceived to be average. THESE are the actual average looking women

Japanese literally fogs

Btw the nfsw image you posted of the asian women looks way better than the white women:lul:

Flat nasal bridge is more feminine, but that's just because women are more neotenous on average.

Flat nasal bridge is a baby trait.

As you age, you're supposed to grow a nasal bridge, otherwise you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome:

It's obvious which nose looks better:

So much for caring about feminity.

Pink lips and nips look so much more girly and pretty.

Asians have flatter noses no shit their ricket line would be different to whites doesn’t make them subhuman though
True, it's all connected. One ugly trait leads to another.

• +1
First you say that the only thing separating asian women from being on par with white women, is a societal perceived status.

Then you say that if asian girls had the same status as white women, there wouldn't be incels because you and other men would "settle". You're implying that asian girls would still be easier to attain for low value white men who can't get white women. You're admitting that no matter what, they'd still be worth less than white women.

They're worth more. Numerous studies say that white men who get with Asian women earn more money and are rated more attractive than white men who settled for the more masculine, less attractive white women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
JFL, Average as in what you perceived to be average. THESE are the actual average looking women

View attachment 1640416

Btw the nfsw image you posted of the asian women looks way better than the white women:lul:

You must be joking. The aversge Asian looks better.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 16853
Flat nasal bridge is more feminine, but that's just because women are more neotenous on average.

View attachment 1640407

As you age, you're supposed to grow a nasal bridge, otherwise you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome:

View attachment 1640410

View attachment 1640413View attachment 1640417

Cope.

Pink nipples and vagina are masculine.

Women hsve darker and browner nipples and vaginas than men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep
You must be joking. The aversge Asian looks better.
Nigga, Who are you arguing against. I been said average asians look better

View attachment 1640407

View attachment 1640410

View attachment 1640413View attachment 1640417

It’s not an β€œuglt” trust that’s subjective their ugly trust is their flat AF maxilla that ruins them and their wide mongol faces.

Brown nipples are better it’s funnier to lick :feelskek: and tickle and every race of women exceptfrom wyte WOYMINZ have it so in exotic factor white women win but that’s about it. All pussy looks ugly tbh regardless of race. Flat nasil bridge is actually good imo (I have high nasil bridge btw so no bias here) makes nose cuter

Global culture is geared to favor Asian women. White women don't have anywhere near the status of Asian women.

• JFL
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420

View attachment 1640416
These aren't average faces. They are averaged faces. When you put a bunch of faces together, it becomes more attractive than average because the face has no failos.

These aren't average faces. They are averaged faces. When you put a bunch of faces together, it becomes more attractive than average because the face has no failos.
This is me being nice towards white women, I searched up "average" for white women and asian, don't make me post them

White people are the best looking (on average), this is the fucking truth and people need to face facts.

I'm lucky enough to have turned out a pretty decent looking pashtun, who judging by my half white/half pashtun cousins have pretty recessive genes. I will bleach my genes out of existence by having kids with a white woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
That’s why they’re the most attractive they have flat recessed faces like the divine woman should have. they don’t have overly forward grown manly faces like white and black women :love::feelsgood:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17430
both are ugly

Anyways even if white women look facially better (they do) does this detract from the fact that every race of women make better wives and are less likely to poison you with their cooking when your not looking? Yeah I know who I’d rather marry. And even then past age 24 white women are the ugliest race
Good luck with a gook child :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

if it wasn’t for societal reasons, asian women would be seen as just as attractive as white women. the only difference would be personal preference. asian women look younger and more neotenous. white women more aggressively sexual.

same as how some men love primal stacy, some love hqnp girls. male sexuality is different to female sexuality as we have greater agency.

female sexuality is more rigid and predictable (chad ALWAYS wins) so caucasian men would still come out on top in the eyes of asian women.

2506481 1629411650938

Good find, I had no idea a proper western nose could up asians so much. Much better than the fake, too small, doll-like ones that they get from rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Asians are souless to look at so much more diversity in whites. Not to say Asians are not attractive they are but whites mogg them

• +1
View attachment 1640694

Good find, I had no idea a proper western nose could up asians so much. Much better than the fake, too small, doll-like ones that they get from rhino.
I know right? Then again, she's an idol for a reason, her whole face looks good. In the west, having any bump on your nose is seen as a defect, but in asia, it's seen as exotic and cool since it's considered attractive to have a high nasal bridge, so a nasal bridge that is so high it causes a bump is a halo

LMAO Asian women are considered more attractive than white foids keep fucking coping tho
Female desirability by race ethnicity how different races of women are ranked 2
Female desirability by race ethnicity how different races of women are ranked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Detona