Reasons why raw milk is better than pasteurized and a message

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
Raw milk contains LITERAL HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE as well as other animal hormones that are useful for growth

There is no bacteria in pasteurized milk to properly digest it, same case with enzymes, there are no enzymes left to digest the milk, one of those out of many being lactase, the enzyme that is specifically made for dairy digestion

Micronutrients are all "denatured" which is another word for non-digestible, unrecognizable by your body and practically useless. All the protein in the milk becomes denatured.

The fat in raw milk is denatured. Pasteurization can make raw fats harmful and pasteurized milk been proven to cause osteoporosis

Raw milk detoxifies by binding with and removing stored toxins from the body. This ability is lost after pasteurization

No Additives: Raw milk is unprocessed, whereas pasteurized milk often contains additives like synthetic vitamins and stabilizers to replace what was lost during heating, many of these being very harmful

Keep in mind "reduction" refers to the actual amount of vitamins lost, the other % of the nutrients lost are still denatured. Most of the nutrients from pasteurized milk have like a 10% absorption rate compared to raw

Now, @NZb6Air I want you to give me one reason why raw milk wouldn't cause growth. Just one. I already told you that I get homicidal thoughts when people challenge my ideas or call me dumb, yet you still continue to do so even after I warned you. I never once made a comment about your intelligence or challenged any of your ideas. Sure, I made some jokes regarding your ethnicity or sexuality but I wouldn't give a fuck if someone did the same to me. What gets on my nerves is when someone wants to call me dumb with NO FUCKING REASONING as to why. I can call you dumb because you stated in my profile posts that you eat junk food and do drugs. No junk food will ever make you more intelligent whereas raw food contains all of the micro and macro nutrients in the perfect form, all of which have been proven to cause brain growth, so technically speaking, you are a retard compared to me. Do you like it when I say that? Yeah, I don't think so. @MA_ascender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, ey88, Debetro and 5 others
N

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Raw milk contains LITERAL HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
No it doesn't, it contains very trace amounts of bovine somatotropin which are mostly broken down during digestion https://openoregon.pressbooks.pub/nutritionscience/chapter/6d-protein-digestion-absorption/
There is no bacteria in pasteurized milk to properly digest it, same case with enzymes, there are no enzymes left to digest the milk, one of those out of many being lactase, the enzyme that is specifically made for dairy digestion
Pasteurization kills harmful bacteria and also destroys most of the beneficial bacteria found in raw milk. It's true that it reduces some enzyme content, including lactase, which helps digest lactose. However, most humans produce their own lactase in the small intestine (unless they are lactose intolerant), so the lack of lactase in pasteurized milk is generally not a problem for those who are lactose-tolerant. Enzymes from raw milk aren’t necessary for digestion for most people.

Micronutrients are all "denatured" which is another word for non-digestible, unrecognizable by your body and practically useless. All the protein in the milk becomes denatured.
Pasteurization involves heating milk, which can reduce certain heat-sensitive vitamins (like vitamin C) to a small extent, but the core nutrients, like calcium, vitamin D (often fortified), proteins, and fats, remain intact and digestible. The term "denatured" refers to changes in the protein structure, but denatured proteins are still digestible. Your stomach breaks down both denatured and non-denatured proteins during digestion. Micronutrients are a meme anyway since you can easily supplement them.
The fat in raw milk is denatured. Pasteurization can make raw fats harmful and pasteurized milk been proven to cause osteoporosis
>Proven
>doesn't link article (y)
Raw milk detoxifies by binding with and removing stored toxins from the body. This ability is lost after pasteurization
buzzwords and magic !
No Additives: Raw milk is unprocessed, whereas pasteurized milk often contains additives like synthetic vitamins and stabilizers to replace what was lost during heating, many of these being very harmful
synthetic vitamins being harmful :bigbrain: another unsupported claim!

Oh no where will I get my Vitamin C now that my milk has been pasteurized ?!

Drinking raw milk to get taller !!

Do you even know the MOA of Height increase mister? Please explain it to me

• +1
Reactions: maarda, Jason Voorhees, Debetro and 3 others
“You’re gonna get parasites bro. Just drink pasteurized milk.”:soy:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PeakIncels
No it doesn't, it contains very trace amounts of bovine somatotropin which are mostly broken down during digestion https://openoregon.pressbooks.pub/nutritionscience/chapter/6d-protein-digestion-absorption/

Pasteurization kills harmful bacteria and also destroys most of the beneficial bacteria found in raw milk. It's true that it reduces some enzyme content, including lactase, which helps digest lactose. However, most humans produce their own lactase in the small intestine (unless they are lactose intolerant), so the lack of lactase in pasteurized milk is generally not a problem for those who are lactose-tolerant. Enzymes from raw milk aren’t necessary for digestion for most people.

View attachment 3232966

Pasteurization involves heating milk, which can reduce certain heat-sensitive vitamins (like vitamin C) to a small extent, but the core nutrients, like calcium, vitamin D (often fortified), proteins, and fats, remain intact and digestible. The term "denatured" refers to changes in the protein structure, but denatured proteins are still digestible. Your stomach breaks down both denatured and non-denatured proteins during digestion. Micronutrients are a meme anyway since you can easily supplement them.

>Proven

buzzwords and magic !

View attachment 3232969

what about raw meat and carnivore allat bs, please one day rape that Meeks guy he so annoying w his carbo hate n shi

• JFL

View attachment 3232966

>Proven

buzzwords and magic !

View attachment 3232969

ily much more if u do

• JFL
“You’re gonna get parasites bro. Just drink pasteurized milk.”:soy:
lol nobody is saying raw milk is bad, this nigga is saying pasteurized milk is like drinking water and raw milks makes u grow taller

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
lol nobody is saying raw milk is bad, this nigga is saying pasteurized milk is like drinking water and raw milks makes u grow taller
The calcium is still intact so he is wrong

• +1
The source you presented doesn't mention anything about raw milk or it's HGH content

View attachment 3232966
What is "bad bacteria", exactly? Humans can produce lactase but the more lactase you have the better you digest milk. Some humans produce trace amounts close to none whereas others produce a lot, but would still benefit from more lactase,, and that's only one of the several enzymes in raw milk

Everything else you did was just jew pandering and source fagging. It's pretty obvious the government does not want you to consume raw milk so they try their hardest to justify the consumption of pasteurized milk. Theres been thousands of studies on pasteurzied milk, yet such a miniscule amount compared to that on raw milk close to zero, and zero studies on raw meat. If you don't believe there's an agenda you're just doing so to justify that you are correct,

You write off anything I say as lies or buzzwords when you can just use human logic, any synthetic food is harmful to humans and worse than the raw version, and obviously nowhere near as digestible if the food as been altered so much. I hope you aren't low IQ enough to need a source to explain that to you as if you're a child, not that there is one cause the govt would prefer goy slaves like you to occupy their countries

How is
2500 calories
128 grams of protein
4400mg calcium
And about 100 other stuff to list
All in 1 gallon of raw milk

and NOT going to make you grow?

what about raw meat and carnivore allat bs, please one day rape that Meeks guy he so annoying w his carbo hate n shi
Me and Never Get Up have completely different diets and philosophies the only thing we share is eating raw beef, nothing else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, NZb6Air and PeakIncels
Me and Never Get Up have completely different diets and philosophies the only thing we share is eating raw beef, nothing else

fair point sorry bro I didn't mean that

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
The difference between raw milk and pasteurized milk is big. Raw milk tastes way more creamy and doesn’t give me any stomach issues. Pasteurized milk literally tastes like water with cream thrown into it. And raw milk literally has growth hormones in it. Obviously it won’t make you a foot taller, but it will help with height growth since it’s rich in calcium and vitamin d.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Obviously it won’t make you a foot taller, but it will help with height growth since it’s rich in calcium and vitamin d.

Another note about synthetic vitamins, just take vitamin D as an example

Synthetic vitamin d3 extracted is from SHEEP'S WOLL, GREASE, and ALCOHOL and solvented in vegetable oils identical to the nearly molecule of plastic
Yeah bro, totally real and not useless whatsoever, your body will totally get vitamin D out from that

JFL if you actually think this synthetic shit will be absorbed by your body in any way. I also posted a whole thread about supplements going more into detail

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I was going to do a whole scientific write up on how this is cope

But natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Is low temp pasteruized non homeogenized a2 milk decent its all i have in my area