Reasons Why USA is a 3rd World Country [EVISCERATION]

True OP, but we still have god tier cutting edge healthcare

Will link later

Last edited:
@Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I have to agree, idk why the world worships america (i am assuming hollywood/jew media controld the world). The country is such a shithole. I am so glad I was born in the UK tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ToursOverBoyo2020, Marsiere214 and 2 others
I have to agree, idk why the world worships america (i am assuming hollywood/jew media controld the world). The country is such a shithole. I am so glad I was born in the UK tbh.

its a legit shithole and its disgusting how they push their culture on europe

i was in new york and everyone was psl2-3, hordes of ethnics also

you have to give tip to everyone aswell, they cant do anything for free

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ToursOverBoyo2020, Marsiere214 and 2 others
i hate this country its trash

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 2 others
every other nation on earth = far more restrictions on free speech and capitalism that alone makes us better than everyone

keep crying for us

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Marsiere214, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
every other nation on earth = far more restrictions on free speech and capitalism that alone makes us better than everyone

keep crying for us

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10488

keep crying for us
U cant even use the free speech or BLM/leftists will go into a frenzy and vandalize ur home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, ToursOverBoyo2020, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Good tread
I would also criticize, but my country is much worse

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
U cant even use the free speech or BLM/leftists will go into a frenzy and vandalize ur home
Yup, try to say anything that goes the feminist, gay, tranny, abortion, blm agenda, etc on a college campus and see how that “free speech” works for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10488
another day

They hate us cuz they aint us

• JFL
Biden will make america first world again.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 8765
yes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
its

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Absolutely brutal cope tbh.

any non redneck us state has a larger average income than anywhere else on the planet.

going from Seattle or SF to Europe is a major step down. I’ve been to Paris and I’ve been to the bay, Boston, NYC,Dallas (live there) and I can tell you right now that Europe really isn’t close.

if You live off of welfare and neetbux your entire life , thenEurope is probably better, but if you have a legit job, US is just way richer.

After they approve mass immigration us will be lowered to third world country

This greycel has single handily mogged and skull fucked the Americans. Well done @USAisThirdWorld i cant wait to see your power level increase with eat shit post.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10488
This greycel has single handily mogged and skull fucked the Americans. Well done @USAisThirdWorld i cant wait to see your power level increase with eat shit post.

Ty master

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
USA is the best country in the world by far, every other place is a third world shithole in comparison, Where else can you get a +300k usd / year job, Live in a house with +8 bedrooms, +8 bathrooms, buy any kind of weapon you want (you can buy a flamethrower an use it in your backyard)?, you used the word ghettos, post an american ghetto and I'll show you a real ghetto. Europe is a shithole, wages are miserable, taxes and prices are extremely high, houses look like shit and are multiple times more expensive than american ones, you cannot even buy small handguns, european countries are minuscule, etc .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 10488
USA is the best country in the world by far, every other place is a third world shithole in comparison, Where else can you get a +300k usd / year job, Live in a house with +8 bedrooms, +8 bathrooms, buy any kind of weapon you want (you can buy a flamethrower an use it in your backyard)?, you used the word ghettos, post an american ghetto and I'll show you a real ghetto. Europe is a shithole, wages are miserable, taxes and prices are extremely high, houses look like shit and are multiple times more expensive than american ones, you cannot even buy small handguns, european countries are minuscule, etc .

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and TheChosenChad

That's fucking nothing, just niggers being niggers, you shouldn't associate with niggers, only time you could be hearing gunshots outside of nigger places is in a random mass shooting which are rare unlike what memes say, the chances of you ever being into one are as big as you winning the lottery.

• JFL
KEEP GIVING ME MEMES USA

based ngl

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@byvw the wealthiest nation

@hopecel damn what a rich country, Russia just can't competitive.

Stupid thread. @Putin

Violence:

It is not about murder rates, rape rates. It is about being able to protect yourself when someone threatens your very existence. And that means owning a firearm.

(The overwhelming majority of murders in America are committed with illegally obtained guns. So individual armament is not the cause)

Poverty:

US leads the world in average disposable income. This means that the average person has the most assets and purchasing power in the United States.

National Identity:

The US is an idea that British colonists in North America laid the foundations for. It is the idea of freedom and the pursuit of happiness. That's why it has managed to dominate the world. It has attracted millions of people from all over the world.

The British have the highest population in the United States. About 110 million. Then come the Hispanics and the Germans. Then other Europeans and blacks.

You can't become a German, an English, a Russian, but you can become an American. Being an American is more about your mindset. Not your blood ties.

Healthcare:

The American health system is based on insurance. Instead of paying taxes and getting supposedly free health care, you get insurance. What part of that don't you understand?

America has the best and most complex health system on the planet. It has the highest technology and the most widespread facilities. Continental Europe does not have such complex health care.

It can't even be compared to other Anglo-Saxon countries, let alone shitty continental Europe.

There is not a single place it really resembles.

But never forget that the USA is by far the most powerful entity in the history of civilization, from the British to the Romans,
and no matter what you say, no matter what you think, no matter what you feel, it will continue to dominate the planet and make decisions for you. the primary reason why it did it 100 years ago and will do it 100 years from now, besides being ridiculously more powerful than the rest of the planet, is because it is the country that built and continues to build the post-modern world.

248 years ago, mankind set foot on the surface of the moon.
landed its machines on the moons of Jupiter.
found a cure for diseases that were called the wrath of God.
It killed fascism and communism.
No living creature on the surface of the Earth knew about it.
except a single bald eagle.

American history is the craziest story this planet has ever seen.

The United States is the most wonderful, the most terrible, the most beautiful, the most ugly, the most disciplined, the most disorderly, the most honorable and the most dishonorable thing humanity has ever built.

The United States is not the savior or the curse of this planet, but its destiny.

Stupid thread. @Putin

Violence:

It is not about murder rates, rape rates. It is about being able to protect yourself when someone threatens your very existence. And that means owning a firearm.

(The overwhelming majority of murders in America are committed with illegally obtained guns. So individual armament is not the cause)

Poverty:

US leads the world in average disposable income. This means that the average person has the most assets and purchasing power in the United States.

National Identity:

The US is an idea that British colonists in North America laid the foundations for. It is the idea of freedom and the pursuit of happiness. That's why it has managed to dominate the world. It has attracted millions of people from all over the world.

The British have the highest population in the United States. About 110 million. Then come the Hispanics and the Germans. Then other Europeans and blacks.

You can't become a German, an English, a Russian, but you can become an American. Being an American is more about your mindset. Not your blood ties.

Healthcare:

The American health system is based on insurance. Instead of paying taxes and getting supposedly free health care, you get insurance. What part of that don't you understand?

America has the best and most complex health system on the planet. It has the highest technology and the most widespread facilities. Continental Europe does not have such complex health care.

View attachment 3114728
It can't even be compared to other Anglo-Saxon countries, let alone shitty continental Europe.

There is not a single place it really resembles.

But never forget that the USA is by far the most powerful entity in the history of civilization, from the British to the Romans,
and no matter what you say, no matter what you think, no matter what you feel, it will continue to dominate the planet and make decisions for you. the primary reason why it did it 100 years ago and will do it 100 years from now, besides being ridiculously more powerful than the rest of the planet, is because it is the country that built and continues to build the post-modern world.

248 years ago, mankind set foot on the surface of the moon.
landed its machines on the moons of Jupiter.
found a cure for diseases that were called the wrath of God.
It killed fascism and communism.
No living creature on the surface of the Earth knew about it.
except a single bald eagle.

View attachment 3114727

American history is the craziest story this planet has ever seen.

The United States is the most wonderful, the most terrible, the most beautiful, the most ugly, the most disciplined, the most disorderly, the most honorable and the most dishonorable thing humanity has ever built.

The United States is not the savior or the curse of this planet, but its destiny.
"The fact that we live in shit, it's our way of thinking, you don't understand, living in shit is wonderful!"
that's how you sound.
if the United States is the greatest civilization in history, then why do they piss in their underpants when they remember the existence of Russia, and why is the "most civilized country" actually so uncivilized that you need to defend yourself from someone on the street so that you don't get killed/raped/robbed?
in fact, the United States doesn't even have a culture as such (for me, the moronic Marvel films, LGBT, feminism and other bullshit are not culture). The history of the United States is nothing compared to Egypt, Greece, England, Russia, China and France, here I think you can understand why.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Autismcel
holy crap, the volumes written here

it's easy to explain: the shitty parts of the US are full of ethniks

"The fact that we live in shit, it's our way of thinking, you don't understand, living in shit is wonderful!"
that's how you sound.
if the United States is the greatest civilization in history, then why do they piss in their underpants when they remember the existence of Russia, and why is the "most civilized country" actually so uncivilized that you need to defend yourself from someone on the street so that you don't get killed/raped/robbed?
in fact, the United States doesn't even have a culture as such (for me, the moronic Marvel films, LGBT, feminism and other bullshit are not culture). The history of the United States is nothing compared to Egypt, Greece, England, Russia, China and France, here I think you can understand why.
Nobody is afraid of Russia. LMAO.

Being subjected to someone's act of violence on the street can happen anywhere in the world. But in the United States at least you can protect yourself

America's culture is to win and dominate.

Still, if you want elements of culture, it is enough to read about US history. If it's all about Marvel for you, you're clueless.

American history in the 20th century alone is more important than all of human history before it. The modern world we live in was built by Americans. Read about American history.

@Putin

A hundred years later, nuclear explosions have occurred in a land where the blood from the scalps of Comanches, Mexican and American soldiers, 40-year-old bandits, and 4-year-old girls dried and cracked before being blown away by the desert wind.

The flag that soldiers from the north and south carried as they marched single file to their deaths amidst the screams of corpses lying in handfuls of bile, genitalia, sludge, and pomegranate-colored slurry of intestines and the screams of wormy, breathing corpses, was carried 110 years later by a car driving on the surface of the moon. And at the same time, deep in the jungles of Indochina, on a hill in the middle of a vast honeycombed landscape of overlapping bomb craters, the same flag was flying over the Americans and the men who had come all the way from Scandinavia to fight alongside the Americans.

When the soldiers of the communist empire marched across an ocean over the wrecks of the machines of the fascist empire that the Americans had destroyed, over the skeletons of crews who had died fighting against the Americans for a Spanish monarchy off the coast of Cuba, they did so at the risk of annihilation.
just to hurt the Americans if necessary.
The same communist empire was building killing machines as if in a hot war. uncontrolled, unsafe, just to keep up with the Americans. its soldiers were struggling to repair a working nuclear reactor in the middle of the ocean while their chromosomes were breaking, just to become a threat to the Americans.

When the Muslims attacked the largest concrete and steel jungle civilization had ever seen, their comrades in jihad did not sell them out.
In darkened rooms, dressed in adult diapers and suffering from hypothermia, the Americans would convince them to sell out their friends.
After ten years, when the body count had reached thousands, tens of thousands, and finally hundreds of thousands, men whose torsos resembled gladiator toys from consuming drugs to overcome the limits of human physiology, men whose torsos bore Comanche motifs tattooed on their bodies, would descend from the most advanced propeller-driven vehicles mankind had ever built and crush the skull of the perpetrator of the attack.

American history is the craziest story this planet called Earth has ever seen.

America is the most wonderful, the most terrible, the most beautiful, the most ugly, the most disciplined, the most disordered, the most honorable, the most dishonorable thing that mankind has ever built.

America is not the savior or the curse of this planet, it is its destiny.

The history of the United States is nothing compared to Egypt, Greece, England, Russia, China and France, here I think you can understand why.
This.

@byvw Stop dickriding the us for a moment and realize that yall mfs came to existence because of anglos like 200 years ago. That's NOTHING compared to the history of russia.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Putin
@Putin

While conquering the world from Sicily to Okinawa in the greatest war, while bombing Nazi Germany back to the chipped stone age, and while doing all this and rising to become a hyperpower, it did not enslave the lands it conquered like other hyperpowers that have existed on earth, it did not sprinkle salt on their lands, but it made sure that food was provided;

just as it provided food for its citizens after it overthrew the commodity reign called the soviets.

America built the military with the most firepower in the history of civilization to ensure that the free world would remain free, while landing humanity on the moon and discovering the secrets of dna, the building block of humanity.

America is the greatest power in human history because America is not just a country, it is an idea.

This.

@byvw Stop dickriding the us for a moment and realize that yall mfs came to existence because of anglos like 200 years ago. That's NOTHING compared to the history of russia.
There have been a bunch of countries in history with a better history and influence.
The US influence is limited only to the Western world (on the map)

at the same time, the influence of the Roman Empire is felt to this day.
I do not know why he is trying to portray the United States as some kind of the greatest civilization

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Autismcel
This.

The greatness of your history is not measured by the length of your existence, it is measured by what you have done during your existence.

American history alone is more important than the rest of human history.

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, Autismcel and Putin
The greatness of your history is not measured by the length of your existence, it is measured by what you have done during your existence.

American history alone is more important than the rest of human history.
What have you guys done then? :lul::lul::lul: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE AN IDENTITY JFL

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT ARE YOU, INCLUDING EUROPEAN NATO COUNTRIES LOL

• +1
Reactions: Putin