Reasons why you should actually drink enough water

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Brutal nosecel
The body is about 70% water. Drinking enough water is basically a meme here but it's actually very important for your health and has lookmaxxing benefits. (Sorry for bad english)

How much water should I drink a day?
There are people who say that you should drink 8 glasses a day. Some other people say that you should calculate it by your weight.

4a2aee8d5de2c62c87598dc1d23e7631

I think that this figure is better than the 8 cups a day rule. I personally drink 3 liters a day and I'm 70 kg. You should drink 0,5l or 1l more if you have a training that day.

What are the benefits of drinking enough water?
1. It helps create saliva(keeping your mouth healthy and don't let your lips to dry)
2. It regulates your body temperature (when you're doing a physical activity)
3. It libricates the joints.
4. It boosts skin health and makes it glow
5. It cushions the brain, spinal cord and other sensitive tissues(Dehydration can affect your brain. Drinking enough water helps you think more clear.)
6. It helps maintain blood pressure
7. It makes minerals and nutrients accesible
8. It prevents kidney damage
9. It boosts performance during exercise (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2095254615000046)
10. It helps you to lose weight
11. It reduces the chance of hangover
12. It flushes body waste
13. It helps fight of illness
14. It helps boost energy
15. It helps improve mood
16. It prevents cancer
17. It helps you not to get a headache
18. It helps you not to have water retention (this is what makes your face bloated)

The only problem is that you constantly have to go to the toilet but it will be an orgasm every time when you can finally pee so keep that in my mind when you go to a place where you might can't do it.
My personal experience is that I didn't drink enough water in the last few months because depression or some shit but there was a time when I made sure to drink enough and in that time the biggest changes were that I felt much more better in my body and I had a better overall mood. Drinking enough is really important. It's not just a thing what you should do, it's a must. I'm also gonna make sure to pay attention again to this in the future.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Lorsss and Vidyacoper
Water is wet unironicly

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 2658 and 1 other person
High iq thread, i was only drinking 2 liters a day, now i know why im subhuman, thanks op, road to chadlite :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
Just drink water bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
High iq thread, i was only drinking 2 liters a day, now i know why im subhuman, thanks op, road to chadlite :feelshmm:
I didn't say that you're gonna turn into a chad because of this but it's essential for your overall health

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Bullshit drinking water dehydrated and flushed your system too much without electrolytes and sodio

thats too much

get all the water you need from raw steaks and blood

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 7785
Bullshit drinking water dehydrated and flushed your system too much without electrolytes and sodio

thats too much

get all the water you need from raw steaks and blood
Just be a caveman and live until 25 years old theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, MogTheMogger and Griffith
Can confirm, I drink 69 cups of water a day and I became a gigachad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Just be a caveman and live until 25 years old theory
Cope cavemem lives until 300 years

only occasionally died if eaten by dinosaurs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
high iq thread, always had extremely dry lips growing up, would peel the skin off every 2 days at the most once they became completely flaky. once i started drinking water as often as advised my lips and skin became much healthier, always thought clearly since i have an extremely high iq of 200 so i dont think id need to stay hydrated just to keep that benefit. anyway good information

How much cup of water per day bro ?

just drink when youre thirsty you autists

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 4209
Thanks for the info anyway. Not gonna turn a fat mofo into a GigaChad, but it helps with bloating and skin.

STOP 🛑 ✋
RIGHT THERE FAGGOT OP

-DRINK RAW MILK AND RAW ORANGE JUICE AND SOME WATER. They all are “made up of water”
EVEN FOOD

just like your body is “made up of 70% water” JFL

JFL
JFL

TAKE SUPPLEMENTS

• Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223
If not DISTILLED WATER (or from fruits/vegetables), it's just doing the opposite of what is claimed.
Try it guys and don't believe the shit they say.
Look/smell at what is left in the pot after the boiling and you'll regret having drunk this shit for so long.
Including mineral spring waters which are just more expensive poison.

• Woah
Reactions: her