Rebuild my living room into a gym or get a membership?

reborn

reborn

Banned
So I was thinking (once again)...I only got an old table and an IKEA couch which cost like 100 bucks a decade ago in my living room. I could kick that shit out and rebuild it into a fitness studio. What kind of stuff could I get (primarily for losing weight)? I got a bench which is currently outside in a barn. It is pretty high quality actually. I could set that up.
I could get an exercise indoor bike. I could also train using XBox 360 Kinect (Nike etc...) I think it's good for losing weight. Used to do it in the past and I was too fat for most of that shit but my fat ass was sweating quite a bit so I guess it is not useless.

On the other hand I could get a gym membership. My boss hates the fact that I am fat so he has been offering to pay a gym membership for years. I could take that offer any time. I could also get a bicycle via my company. They can somehow write it off tax wise and you get it dirt cheap for like half the price. To be honest I am too fat for most bikes so it is something I'd keep in mind for next spring when I have already lost some weight.

Anyway if I get a gym membership I don't know if I would go there. It is kinda embarassing to go to the gym if you look like a fucking whale. Additionally the whole fucking town knows me. I have dealt with more than 5000 customers in this town where 20.000 people live so like 25% of the population here know me. And I wouldn't want the whole town to talk about how fatty is finally going to the gym. I also don't have a lot of time and driving there, spending my evenings there...I just don't really feel it.

What do you guys think?

I could get an exercise indoor bike
How about get a real bike ? Burns an insane ammount of calories I was once getting shredded from biking during the summer.

How about get a real bike ? Burns an insane ammount of calories I was once getting shredded from biking during the summer.

I think I will do that once I am less fat. Currently at 120 kg I am too fat for most bikes. Maybe next spring.

I think I will do that once I am less fat. Currently at 120 kg I am too fat for most bikes. Maybe next spring.
It's still better than buying a treadmill. You will shred the fat quick trust me.

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Gotta recommend the spin-bike pill. You can get models that can take 125kg relatively easily and it's such an easy way to burn calories. I went from barely being able to do 10 minutes to 2 hour sessions in the span of a few weeks + your quads and calves will look great.

Go to the gym
You need more than better mucles or face, u re pussymaxxed and u need some balls to change ur life.
Go to the gym, learn, be humble and change that shitty physique.

HATERS GONNA HATE NO MATTER WHAT, at first maybe they will make fun of u trying to lose weight, but once u do it they will close their mouth and maybe even admire u, or at least, respect you. Just done be a pussy, i was fat 6 years ago, now i have better body than 95-99% of damn male population, its worth it, and yes, ALL MADE FUN OF ME AT FIRST.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and reborn
Get a membership. I worked out couple of times at home and it was boring af jfl

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Just go to the gym gives you more motivation to do it + you can get more socially around those guys to build up social skills

So I was thinking (once again)...I only got an old table and an IKEA couch which cost like 100 bucks a decade ago in my living room. I could kick that shit out and rebuild it into a fitness studio. What kind of stuff could I get (primarily for losing weight)? I got a bench which is currently outside in a barn. It is pretty high quality actually. I could set that up.
I could get an exercise indoor bike. I could also train using XBox 360 Kinect (Nike etc...) I think it's good for losing weight. Used to do it in the past and I was too fat for most of that shit but my fat ass was sweating quite a bit so I guess it is not useless.

On the other hand I could get a gym membership. My boss hates the fact that I am fat so he has been offering to pay a gym membership for years. I could take that offer any time. I could also get a bicycle via my company. They can somehow write it off tax wise and you get it dirt cheap for like half the price. To be honest I am too fat for most bikes so it is something I'd keep in mind for next spring when I have already lost some weight.

Anyway if I get a gym membership I don't know if I would go there. It is kinda embarassing to go to the gym if you look like a fucking whale. Additionally the whole fucking town knows me. I have dealt with more than 5000 customers in this town where 20.000 people live so like 25% of the population here know me. And I wouldn't want the whole town to talk about how fatty is finally going to the gym. I also don't have a lot of time and driving there, spending my evenings there...I just don't really feel it.

What do you guys think?
Going to the gym and seeing massive Chads benching your entire family in weight gives you the testosterone needed to boost those gains.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096