Recap of my experience at a party 2 days ago

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
  • Having a female friend with connections is huge (she got me in for free and introduced me to other frat members
  • Everyone mogs me
  • Getting a girls insta doesn't mean shit
  • Iois aren't cope
  • I need to start drinking before parties
  • I need to get lean
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
What you look like at parties trying to talk to women:
1674092551537234
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
bruh u nt as hell
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
  • Having a female friend with connections is huge (she got me in for free and introduced me to other frat members
  • Everyone mogs me
  • Getting a girls insta doesn't mean shit
  • Iois aren't cope
  • I need to start drinking before parties
  • I need to get lean
Describe the men
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I thought you were an incel?
 

Similar threads

Dnag
Replies
23
Views
83
Ahmed88
A
6foot3copecel
Replies
1
Views
8
Petsmart
Petsmart
OrbitMax
Replies
3
Views
42
OrbitMax
OrbitMax
polarpop
Replies
4
Views
27
lowtide654
lowtide654
ragingmanlet
Replies
13
Views
154
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top