Like pentapeptide-17 or something

Recommend me some
Thx

i tried rapidbrow it has peptides in it
not bad but not significant improvement
i got minoxidil today tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
I currently use careprost that I apply to the base of my eyelashes. It’s officially made to treat glaucoma but widely used to increase the thickness and length of eyelashes. I have had great results in both thickness and length even my barber asked what am I using.

I have no experience with Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 but Myristoyl Pentapeptide can increase the length and thickness of eyelashes by about 20% in 2 weeks and 75% in 6 weeks, some say anyway. I might even give it a try to see how effective it really is, sounds like great stuff.

Copper peptides are a great source of Myracle Peptide Complex. They increase the flow of blood and nutrients to the follicles so they grow well. I think I have seen guys using this in conjunction with their hair treatments

For eyebrows maybe minoxidil?

[Edit: Although Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 apparently grows eyebrows also so probably just stick with that if you’re going to buy it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and Deleted member 5187
Why don't you try oils?

Peppermint worked for many Ik. I'm using castor oil and I've seen minor yet real improvements so far.

• +1
Why don't you try oils?

Peppermint worked for many Ik. I'm using castor oil and I've seen minor yet real improvements so far.
Using castor right now
Maybe I'm just impatient

i tried rapidbrow it has peptides in it
not bad but not significant improvement
i got minoxidil today tho
Guess the minox is for brows only?

I currently use careprost that I apply to the base of my eyelashes. It’s officially made to treat glaucoma but widely used to increase the thickness and length of eyelashes. I have had great results in both thickness and length even my barber asked what am I using.

I have no experience with Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 but Myristoyl Pentapeptide can increase the length and thickness of eyelashes by about 20% in 2 weeks and 75% in 6 weeks, some say anyway. I might even give it a try to see how effective it really is, sounds like great stuff.

Copper peptides are a great source of Myracle Peptide Complex. They increase the flow of blood and nutrients to the follicles so they grow well. I think I have seen guys using this in conjunction with their hair treatments

[Edit: Although Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 apparently grows eyebrows also so probably just stick with that if you’re going to buy it
Thx gonna look into careprost
The ones I'm looking at all seem to be a mix of different ingredients but pentapeptide-17 is in most of them so was just wondering

• +1
Reactions: john2
Being healthy grows eyelashes

• +1
nitric acid

• +1
latisse

• +1

FYI careprost can change eye colour to make them more brown, and can make eyelids darker too; the second seems to be a side effect of all growth peptides

• +1
Using castor right now
Maybe I'm just impatient

Guess the minox is for brows only?

Thx gonna look into careprost
The ones I'm looking at all seem to be a mix of different ingredients but pentapeptide-17 is in most of them so was just wondering
yeah only brow
i will report back if u scared of collagen

• +1
FYI careprost can change eye colour to make them more brown, and can make eyelids darker too; the second seems to be a side effect of all growth peptides
Ffs
Theres always a negative to the positive
Homeostasis is a shit thing
yeah only brow
i will report back if u scared of collagen
Pls do

I only apply it to my eyelids at the base with a small brush. I don’t use it as eye drops. I have not experienced any darkening of my eyelids or change in eye color. When applying it you’re not putting a whole lot on as it doesn’t take much to promote growth so I don’t think those side effects will ever apply to me the way I am using it.

• +1