Received a once in a lifetime mog and why I am glad it happened

Deleted member 19724

Deleted member 19724

Iron
I had to work with a 7'3 broad shouldered man with a HTN face last week. I know at some point most here have probably passed a man like this, but I had to spend all week with him. It was extremely blackpilling, but also a freeing experience.

The Chads I work with were invisible for the week. It was truly bizarre. The same women who were chasing their attention were treating them like an annoyance when they were around this beast. The girls were just making any excuse to be around him and made no attempts to hide their animalistic lust for him. I would not be surprised if he was 9x7 either.

It felt like a weight had lifted from my shoulders after a suicidal week. After I had internalised the abuse I suffered, I felt free. To be utterly mogged in such a brutal way I finally felt peace with myself and my situation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, ALP, Xangsane and 10 others
My life defining moment ignored. Just below the mog in terms of brutality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Danish_Retard and GamerCel
It’s over!

this was not a coincidence
Allah provided you insight how sharia law came to be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, the BULL and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I had to work with a 7'3 broad shouldered man with a HTN face last week. I know at some point most here have probably passed a man like this, but I had to spend all week with him. It was extremely blackpilling, but also a freeing experience.

The Chads I work with were invisible for the week. It was truly bizarre. The same women who were chasing their attention were treating them like an annoyance when they were around this beast. The girls were just making any excuse to be around him and made no attempts to hide their animalistic lust for him. I would not be surprised if he was 9x7 either.

It felt like a weight had lifted from my shoulders after a suicidal week. After I had internalised the abuse I suffered, I felt free. To be utterly mogged in such a brutal way I finally felt peace with myself and my situation.
This Nigga was mogged into an literal epiphany, started contompleating the purpose of life and the construction of the stelar systems and shit, started answering philosophical questions such as “how did god make us” all due to this mogg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, galego123, Danish_Retard and 3 others
this was not a coincidence
Allah provided you insight how sharia law came to be
Modern world has shown men that our ancestors were not evil assholes for taking woman’s rights, we were the fools for forgetting female nature something all our ancestors knew about and put laws in place to accommodate for

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GamerCel and GandyIsNormie
This Nigga was mogged into an literal epiphany, started contompleating the purpose of life and the construction of the stelar systems and shit, started answering philosophical questions such as “how did god make us” all due to this mogg
It made me fully accept that my Christian upbringing was a joke. If God exists, he is an evil being and I hate to imagine what we will suffer next.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PrinceLuenLeoncur
repent to allah

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
Pic? I already have a pretty good idea of what he looks like though tbh