recent face bloat

morticious

morticious

Iron
face used to look young (but like super young in a bad way) because it was thin and narrow. started chewing, mewing, shit like that and I think I really got it down and it genuinely seriously improved by jaw from the front. recently though the past 2 weeks, it seems like my face looks way more bloated (but wider, it definitely got wider)
I did have like 3 days where I ate really badly than normal but I'm still unsure where the sudden bloat in my face came from. it's not like I gained a ton of weight (max a few pounds, yet my BMI is still 19.3 (18.5 and below is underweight, 24 and above is overweight))

any ideas?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Lean = life
Lean face mogs so much... every 1bf you lose is an improvement.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
Lean = life
Lean face mogs so much... every 1bf you lose is an improvement.
yea. but when i had lean face i wasnt eating as much and im still growing
when i went from lean runner kid to eating more, still running but gaining weight, i grew like 3 inches in like 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
yea. but when i had lean face i wasnt eating as much and im still growing
when i went from lean runner kid to eating more, still running but gaining weight, i grew like 3 inches in like 6 months
should subside the water retention eventually might just be from eating more and puberty

i just ate shitty and got bloated but i have no idea where the bloat came from please help:feelsuhh:

i just ate shitty and got bloated but i have no idea where the bloat came from please help:feelsuhh:
it was like a week ago. was just including because weight gain which i justified by the fact that i am still a low bf skinny stick skeleton pile of bones. goddamn.