Recent trends on this forum

Trend two. The grey invasion
There are loads of greycels joining recently and plenty of oldcels I know who have left/don't post much anymore. They are replacing us.

Trend three. a collapse in average IQ
A lot of these new greycels are very low IQ.
:feelsgiga:

:fuk: I see it how it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 17791
If you got kidnapped by some aliens and they give you a very easy life which consisted of: constant breeding of alien girls and overall good treatment, would you take it? Let's say they had a magical potion that gave you unlimited stamina and semen production, and the girls would be very receptive.When you grow old they would take care of you until your death

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Cheesyrumble and to be human
they have to go back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
If you got kidnapped by some aliens and they give you a very easy life which consisted of: constant breeding of alien girls and overall good treatment, would you take it? Let's say they had a magical potion that gave you unlimited stamina and semen production, and the girls would be very receptive.When you grow old they would take care of you until your death
Only if they resemble my profile picture somewhat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Matthias8272 and to be human
Only if they resemble my profile picture somewhat
They likely wouldn't, I'm meaning a proper alien but it would have some sex appeal and a relatively similar stucture to humans (2 arms, 2 legs etc), however it will still be clear they're not human. I would be willing to compromise and say they're alien but just look human with a few non-human characteristics, let's say some tentacles or a different skin tone (green) but otherwise look human

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Cheesyrumble
They likely wouldn't, I'm meaning a proper alien but it would have some sex appeal and a relatively similar stucture to humans (2 arms, 2 legs etc), however it will still be clear they're not human. I would be willing to compromise and say they're alien but just look human with a few non-human characteristics, let's say some tentacles or a different skin tone (green) but otherwise look human
No

• Hmm...
Reactions: Matthias8272
yes obviously.

• +1
Reactions: to be human and Matthias8272
yes obviously.
A man of class

• Love it
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 17791
ideal
DZVdK7jVAAERRrH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human and Matthias8272
@Zer0/∞ would you?

Looks a bit scary, but if the first picture had a well developed body (nice breasts, ass etc) I would endulge..
I'd prefer she had no tits at all
GcSya8onPajB6FLr CNy95aAVjkBoJm HJW 8TAkBqTUY6YHq4nxHr0ogksBbMRB

Un ironically ideal for me. I need a grey alien gf tbh, would ltr.

• +1
The only eyes kill the appeal for me I think
The eyes on the right one is kinda fucked ngl

If they can grow hair and have cute high pitched voices, that's legit god tier for me.

• +1
Trend one. The rice strikes back
There are lots of new rice posters that are making race bait threads targeting whites. Expect a lot more rice posting in the future.

Trend two. The grey invasion
There are loads of greycels joining recently and plenty of oldcels I know who have left/don't post much anymore. They are replacing us.

Trend three. a collapse in average IQ
A lot of these new greycels are very low IQ.

Both trends are pretty closely linked to each other. We're looking at a new shift in looksmax culture. It's time for us to fight these greycels, we must protect this forum from these apes. Many can't even string sentences together:feelskek:
this place was always filled with dumbass 15 year olds before us lookism migrants arrived, even @MakinItHappenReturn made a comment about this in the past about how this place was always goofy and immature lol the new users are like the original userbase low IQ and young and immature

• JFL
this place was always filled with dumbass 15 year olds before us lookism migrants arrived, even @MakinItHappenReturn made a comment about this in the past about how this place was always goofy and immature lol the new users are like the original userbase low IQ and young and immature
Sad. We need to drive them out somehow.:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Greycels seem to be taking over because forums always cycle through members. Even browsing .is you'll see hardly any users from 2017 or 2018

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17791
Greycels seem to be taking over because forums always cycle through members. Even browsing .is you'll see hardly any users from 2017 or 2018
Yeah, I only see like 5 people from before 2020.

Am I low iq?

• Hmm...
where all these greycel coming from?

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SeiGun
where all these greycel coming from?
I used to post on IWH on soyddit and browse here in 2020, so not exactly a newcomer. It's kind of a pain in the ass to make an account so a lot of guys take a while to get around to it

trend four. lifeless losers neets who accumulates 30,000 posts in half a year
You should make multiple accounts and basically control looksmax.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I agree, f all these low IQ users, someone needs to make a lookmax forum where sperging is punished

Get mogged by a livestream

I would lick her ass.

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I agree, f all these low IQ users, someone needs to make a lookmax forum where sperging is punished

I would lick her ass.
Watch the first 30 seconds of this video. There isn't a cuter creature

jfl if you didn't join .org in 2019

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5892