Recently added Instagram to my tinder

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
So far so good, I haven't been on tinder at all the last few days, other than just changing my bio to include my Instagram, it's been passively getting me 60 follower requests in the last few days, so definitely a valid way to statusmax! (This is done without tinder gold right now)

I'm planning on doing this with multiple tinder gold accounts so I get people from different demographic groups as well as an experiment when I got my Instagram up and running

@Lars thank you for the idea

IMG 20220619 190655

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Elvisandreaa, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
how many followers do you have?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Niklaus Mikaelson
I want cigarettes that Shelby use

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, FailedNormieManlet, phukmikehok and 2 others
Your my bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 15827
100 on my private account, 17.1k on my public
17.1K? That's insane, how long did you have that account for?

I have only one private account with about 20 followers, because I don't like posting my face. Just random landscape photos and some memes. I only use it as a messaging app with friends. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Ken, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
what a fucking mog, how did you get there?
The public one got there by doing a lot of powerlifting stuff, two 20$ promotions on a fitness page, f4f hastags at the beginning to get the ball rolling, commenting on other fitness instagramers and so forth, but I find it cringe now, so achieved all my posts and rebranding to classic meanswear fashion / Horology / lifestyle Instagram instead

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Loki, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
17.1K? That's insane, how long did you have that account for?

I have only one private account with about 20 followers, because I don't like posting my face. Just random landscape photos and some memes. I only use it as a messaging app with friends. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I've had it since 2016-17 approximately, can't remember exactly when it was created

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Loki and Xangsane
The public one got there by doing a lot of powerlifting stuff, two 20$ promotions on a fitness page, f4f hastags at the beginning to get the ball rolling, commenting on other fitness instagramers and so forth, but I find it cringe now, so achieved all my posts and rebranding to classic meanswear fashion / Horology / lifestyle Instagram instead
9/10 smv

• Woah
yeah sounds like a lot of work tbh, I rarely upload posts or stories, so I have just 800 followers, idk if I will ever have the willpower to properly ig max

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Niklaus Mikaelson
yeah sounds like a lot of work tbh, I rarely upload posts or stories, so I have just 800 followers, idk if I will ever have the willpower to properly ig max
Well, I'm planning on using it for free advertisement for my business as well. So I take it pretty much as seriously as my work

• +1
Reactions: Loki and EasternRightWinger15
U came on my explore page bro
Wait recently or have you been following me from my fitness times? Or are we talking my private account?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 9801
I dont jfl

Wanted to give Niko mini heart attack for a sec:Comfy:
It most certainly worked haha, @Lars is probably the only one (hopefully) that knows my Instagram accounts

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Lars and Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 18840, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
May I ask do you keep your insta posting consistent or whenever an idea comes about?

• +1
May I ask do you keep your insta posting consistent or whenever an idea comes about?
Right now I'm still Looksmaxxing, I want to start doing 2-3 posts every week in the future, so I'll spend my Sunday taking pics, use preview app to plan my feed and then use later or something to make it post automatically, consistency is key for growing, but it's better to post quality over quantity, so if you can't out out an amazing picture go for a post a week or two instead

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
Right now I'm still Looksmaxxing, I want to start doing 2-3 posts every week in the future, so I'll spend my Sunday taking pics, use preview app to plan my feed and then use later or something to make it post automatically, consistency is key for growing, but it's better to post quality over quantity, so if you can't out out an amazing picture go for a post a week or two instead
Tak my man.

I get this was an old thread. I'm sprawling on what's any potential left here at anything remote on how to handle what I have in mind for insta.

Especially for shit like art and/ or random photography, (or more importantly bragging). Compare them to the ease of taking multiple shots of one's self at a place in an instant naturally better than the formers but we all have to make a cut-off deadline as I crashed, lost interest in my insta and it became directionless. I should probably delete and redo a majority of them.:soy: Ideas are one thing and keeping accountability is the other despite life not giving a single fuck.

The Preview app seems worthwhile by narrowing what I'm into as a plan. I like those posts that are all sorts of visual treats I forgot what they're called but shit like this:

Above all I need to phone and photoshopmaxx JFL. Tak again for offering me some clarity!

Last edited:
  • +1
Tak my man.

I get this was an old thread. I'm sprawling on what's any potential left here at anything remote on how to handle what I have in mind for insta.

Especially for shit like art and/ or random photography, (or more importantly bragging). Compare them to the ease of taking multiple shots of one's self at a place in an instant naturally better than the formers but we all have to make a cut-off deadline as I crashed, lost interest in my insta and it became directionless. I should probably delete and redo a majority of them.:soy: Ideas are one thing and keeping accountability is the other despite life not giving a single fuck.

The Preview app seems worthwhile by narrowing what I'm into as a plan. I like those posts that are all sorts of visual treats I forgot what they're called but shit like this:

Above all I need to phone and photoshopmaxx JFL. Tak again for offering me some clarity!

No worries man, themes does make you instagram pop out and make it worthy of a follow, I'm planning on doing something like this in the near future, feel free to use it as inspiration

Screenshot 2023 01 18 23 19 19 629 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2023 01 18 23 19 08 841 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2023 01 18 23 19 13 283 commiuigallery

• +1
Reactions: infini
Social statusmaxxing to get Katya. Pls message Polina for me too boyo.

6594F5A1 FBA7 4FB8 AAA1 05CE0EE7B910

No worries man, themes does make you instagram pop out and make it worthy of a follow, I'm planning on doing something like this in the near future, feel free to use it as inspiration

View attachment 2045634View attachment 2045636View attachment 2045637
Appreciated and yes, likewise to you too. This factor is so important I can't stress it enough. Musical scenes were created alone visually by color preferences for example so I agree wholeheartly with it.