Recently joined Tinder. 6'3 and peak bulk. How are my chances?

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN
1000001227 02
1000001236 01
IMG 20240219 WA0032

low htn

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and recessedd
This forum is just filled with 6'4 chads who wanna brag about their looks.
Miss the days when it was mostly incels and some normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BoredPrince, Ryldoo IS COPING and 16 others
If you saw me a year ago you would roast the fuck out of my skinnyfat acne ridden face. Now that i am gl you claim that I am bragging. Just give a rating and go

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
If you saw me a year ago you would roast the fuck out of my skinnyfat acne ridden face. Now that i am gl you claim that I am bragging. Just give a rating and go
Nah its clear youre bragging bud, making threads about your tinder account getting all those likes n shit. not sure why you want attention from incels here but alright.
Anyway, youre chadlite i guess. Now fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, med, LooksThinker and 3 others
Nah its clear youre bragging bud, making threads about your tinder account getting all those likes n shit. not sure why you want attention from incels here but alright.
Anyway, youre chadlite i guess. Now fuck off
Sure thing mate 😮‍💨

Hes not above HTN and they all leave after they get the validation, most of them never make it to 500 posts

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, BoredPrince, tombradylover and 2 others
Hes not above HTN and they all leave after they get the validation, most of them never make it to 500 posts
When are u leaving bhai :feelshehe:

When are u leaving bhai :feelshehe:
Im not a chad so never, i would only leave the forum if i ascended to 6.5 psl by the miracle of Christ. Even then prob not

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You need to leave this forum too 6'3 tiktokcel fag

avarage

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
How am i a tik tok fagcel i post on here way more.
You joined this place because you saw BP content on tiktok, plus youve posted hundreds of blackpill tiktoks. You are a tiktok fag, accept it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You are no better than me

You are no better than me
What are u talking abt, im a real user not a larper looking for validation that u will never get because ur 5psl. Most users prob look better than u here so no one is gonna care abt u

You joined this place because you saw BP content on tiktok, plus youve posted hundreds of blackpill tiktoks. You are a tiktok fag, accept it
Ive been on forums longer than yuo buddy. You fags think looksmax forums are the first aesthetics sites, bodybuilding forums started most of this shit

for real average height is 6 3 lmao even for 16 years old. i was 5-4 at 16

he's boneless lol but ye smv low htn because of height/body

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Clavicular
I did it see

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What are u talking abt, im a real user not a larper looking for validation that u will never get because ur 5psl. Most users prob look better than u here so no one is gonna care abt u
Nigga i follow you, yuo posted the eyebrow hack (mirin) and included your success stories in like all your threads

Nigga i follow you, yuo posted the eyebrow hack (mirin) and included your success stories in like all your threads
Mirin low inhib to say nigga w face

You will have a easy time getting nearly any girl you want on there if you are not some weirdo and also crazy height will draw them to you

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
Cyclops ipd but hoes won't notice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Headhunter
how many likes do you have

The newcels are literally all mostly NT people blessed with good genes JFL, site should’ve been privated but master decided to embrace his Zionism and left it public

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
pics arent good enough to be a tinder slayer sorry mate

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, lstar2005 and Samsepioler
The newcels are literally all mostly NT people blessed with good genes JFL, site should’ve been privated but master decided to embrace his Zionism and left it public
Not me tho. Iam tryharding normie