Receptor chem enclo

i will keep tabs on it
You’ve been on it for 5 weeks now and you haven’t noticed strength increases yet your delts are get much bigger ??

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
You’ve been on it for 5 weeks now and you haven’t noticed strength increases yet your delts are get much bigger ??
i train to failure on each set the weight does not matter to much in paticular. 55pounds or 20 does not matter. think mike mentzer style sets

i train to failure on each set the weight does not matter to much in paticular. 55pounds or 20 does not matter. think mike mentzer style sets
Well does it feel easier to get the reps on this cycle ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Is it legit, have you used it. Heard buydeus is good anyways.

If this enclo doesn’t work I’ll use the one from there.
no, but if I were to use enclo it would be from them, many good reviews i’ve read

also buydeus is a reseller, not the pharmaceutical company, there are multiple resellers that are better than buydeus but buydeus still works

no, but if I were to use enclo it would be from them, many good reviews i’ve read

also buydeus is a reseller, not the pharmaceutical company, there are multiple resellers that are better than buydeus but buydeus still works
Please let me know the resellers? I always thought buydeus was the best due to the name. Can’t find the actual roids on buydeus as well .

Please let me know the resellers? I always thought buydeus was the best due to the name. Can’t find the actual roids on buydeus as well .
buydeus.com/steroids, and the rest of the resellers you can find, you can also verify if they are legit resellers on the duespharm site

• Hmm...
buydeus.com/steroids, and the rest of the resellers you can find, you can also verify if they are legit resellers on the duespharm site
Doesn’t work though

Doesn’t work though
idk wrong link i guess but i been to that section it’s just a specific link, but just don’t buy from them use steroidify

• +1