Recessed chincel with gigastacy gf

I bet you have monolids like the chink dog you are lmao.
Suck my dick ethnic ahahahahaha

View attachment 3162004

I’m whiter than u ahahahaha
You don't honestly, but the fact you are so hellbent in proving so tells me how much of an abused mutt you are, I'm sorry if I triggered your identity issues with my comments :forcedsmile:

Anyway whiter or not I still mog you lmao, get off my dick now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
You don't honestly, but the fact you are so hellbent in proving so tells me how much of an abused mutt you are, I'm sorry if I triggered your identity issues with my comments :forcedsmile:

Anyway whiter or not I still mog you lmao, get off my dick now.
Cope ur brown kid haha yea thats funny

Cope ur brown kid haha yea thats funny
Im not brown, I'm literally whiter than you, you could be pale as snow and you would still be less white cuz you are half gook.

Now post your whole skull so we can have a laugh.

Im not brown, I'm literally whiter than you, you could be pale as snow and you would still be less white cuz you are half gook.

Now post your whole skull so we can have a laugh.
Im posting my face on this website I’m gonna be famous one day and u are brown Jfl ur in denial I’ve seen ur skin ur brown

Im posting my face on this website I’m gonna be famous one day and u are brown Jfl ur in denial I’ve seen ur skin ur brown
Famous for what? Being the second coming of Elliot Rodger after coming to the realization that you are a hapa subhuman product of wmaf relationship dynamics? Wake up, if either of your parents weren't bottom feeder genetic trash you wouldn't be here lmao.

1031b9e5279d93bee3498c794ffcebf6

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and DarkTriadBeliever
Famous for what? Being the second coming of Elliot Rodger after coming to the realization that you are a hapa subhuman product of wmaf relationship dynamics? Wake up, if either of your parents weren't bottom feeder genetic trash you wouldn't be here lmao.

Keep coping ur literally brown Jfl

Uzbeks aren’t really that Asian looking haha yea thats funny

Ur confusing Uzbeks lol but my point still stands ur brown

not a stacy, but she's leagues above him in looks and smv

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
@UZB_Strebl how pressed do you have to be to reply 3 times on a row? 😂

Im not brown, my skin is not brown, you must be blind if you think otherwise, even if I was brown I would still mog you lol, keep parroting the same shit you abused dog.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
When will you fucks understand that women don't worship muh Caucasoid skulls like you faggots do

@UZB_Strebl how pressed do you have to be to reply 3 times on a row? 😂

Im not brown, my skin is not brown, you must be blind if you think otherwise, even if I was brown I would still mog you lol, keep parroting the same shit you abused dog.
See u are brown lol it’s all good tho bro and for the abused dog part I don’t think so lol