Recessed infraorbitals but forward/average maxilla?

Deleted member 9586

Deleted member 9586

Iron
is this thing actually possible? Cause I am a candidate of forward (ATLEAST average) grown maxilla but recessed infraorbitals. Now, I'm not sure if I have recessed infraorbitals, it might just be a combination of lack of fat pads, thin skin and hyperpigmentation combined w other skin abnormalities.

I have seen countless people with deep-set, good undereye support but terrible maxillas: (check attached photos)

-> Elvis Presley

-> Logan paul (ignore KSI)

-> random model I found in google images

-> Ryan Golsing

I have seen alot more examples in real life and in tv shows/youtube/netflix, you name it.

Can someone high IQ please elaborate on this as I have searched through this site for hours and days yet I can't find an accurate and elaborated answer to this.

Attachments

• 95226969-profile-shot-of-handsome-shirtless-athletic-young-man-in-jeans-looking-at-camera-in-s...jpg
    95226969-profile-shot-of-handsome-shirtless-athletic-young-man-in-jeans-looking-at-camera-in-s...jpg
    48 KB · Views: 61
  • b306997a66d619d0ab652f0d9626b3c4--pompadour-hairstyle-mens-pompadour.jpg
    b306997a66d619d0ab652f0d9626b3c4--pompadour-hairstyle-mens-pompadour.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 62
  • p07t7lld.jpg
    p07t7lld.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 62
  • singer-elvis-presley-news-photo-1590531497.jpg
    singer-elvis-presley-news-photo-1590531497.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 0237A1DE-2E6B-4B52-8644-DC175DCAC491.jpeg
    0237A1DE-2E6B-4B52-8644-DC175DCAC491.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
(outline below) Positive vector show's a good maxilla and malar fat pad area. Negative is a recessed or bad forward growth maxilla. From my understanding, all though they do have some forward growth, their cheek bones prominence isn't large as opposed to, KSI for example who has lateral protruding zygos with malar fat pad prominence. I'm sure they're exclusions to people with good forward grown maxillas to having recessed orbitals.

Prominent Eyes, Negative Vector, Round Eyes and Infraorbital Rim Implants –  World Renowned Bespoke/Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon-Boston, Dr. Michael  Yaremchuk

• +1
Reactions: Valeqs, rooman, AscendingHero and 1 other person
(outline below) Positive vector show's a good maxilla and malar fat pad area. Negative is a recessed or bad forward growth maxilla. From my understanding, all though they do have some forward growth, their cheek bones prominence isn't large as opposed to, KSI for example who has lateral protruding zygos with malar fat pad prominence. I'm sure they're exclusions to people with good forward grown maxillas to having recessed orbitals.

Prominent Eyes, Negative Vector, Round Eyes and Infraorbital Rim Implants –  World Renowned Bespoke/Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon-Boston, Dr. Michael  Yaremchuk
So the malar fat pad area is more important than the maxilla itself right? Cause if the upper maxilla was the only issue behind negative orbital vectors and non-deepset eyes, then people with flat maxillas wouldn't have deep set eyes.

KSI clearly has a 'recessed' upper maxilla:

yet he doesn't have scleral show from front or a negative orbital vector from the side, DUE TO HIS MALAR FAT PAD AREA.

Found more examples of recessed maxilla combined with deep set eyes:

Mike Majlak^ (Lana's ex boyfriend)

There are countless examples for this thing yet when I ask people what causes negative orbital vectors, they always reply with "recessed maxilla" and nothing else. Seems to me that malar fat pad area projection is more important than upper maxilllary projection.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
So the malar fat pad area is more important than the maxilla itself right? Cause if the upper maxilla was the only issue behind negative orbital vectors and non-deepset eyes, then people with flat maxillas wouldn't have deep set eyes.

KSI clearly has a 'recessed' upper maxilla:
View attachment 1196124

yet he doesn't have scleral show from front or a negative orbital vector from the side, DUE TO HIS MALAR FAT PAD AREA.

Found more examples of recessed maxilla combined with deep set eyes:

View attachment 1196115
Mike Majlak^ (Lana's ex boyfriend)

There are countless examples for this thing yet when I ask people what causes negative orbital vectors, they always reply with "recessed maxilla" and nothing else. Seems to me that malar fat pad area projection is more important than upper maxilllary projection.
I wouldn’t say it’s more important, as obviously you want a more projecting maxilla. But a large malar fat pad can hide the negative vector as it is a pocket of tissue/fat above the cheek bone that can potentially fill the negative vector. Plastic surgeons routinely inject fillers in that area even though it’s risky, as it fills this ugly eye area. All though it will NEVER fully fill the vector, but only a small percentage. The only real way is to A. Have chad mom and dad. B. Get a custom cheek implant. C. Get fillers or fat injections.

below are photos that show, CUSTOM cheek implants not off the shelf as they will not replicate ideally, can reduce the negative vector.

Attachments

• 5BE1C4BC-8079-4EEB-9B2F-F4B33A3E4BEE.jpeg
    5BE1C4BC-8079-4EEB-9B2F-F4B33A3E4BEE.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 63
I wouldn’t say it’s more important, as obviously you want a more projecting maxilla. But a large malar fat pad can hide the negative vector as it is a pocket of tissue/fat above the cheek bone that can potentially fill the negative vector. Plastic surgeons routinely inject fillers in that area even though it’s risky, as it fills this ugly eye area. All though it will NEVER fully fill the vector, but only a small percentage. The only real way is to A. Have chad mom and dad. B. Get a custom cheek implant. C. Get fillers or fat injections.

below are photos that show, CUSTOM cheek implants not off the shelf as they will not replicate ideally, can reduce the negative vector.
I have talked to several surgeons and for the same answer. Custom Cheek implants are the only way to really fix negative vector. However, they’re expensive as fuck. Almost $20,000 is what Yaremchuk front desk lady said would cost me. Oh, you’ve also got to keep in mind, genetics play the ultimate role. While, a good forward grown maxilla should technically have positive vector, sometimes it won’t that are derived from their genetics.