Recessed jaw and chin, but not recessed maxilla?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
My jaw and chin are recessed, but my maxilla is not. Will this make me to look more recessed when I'll cut my bodyfat, or will my double chin just sag more?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and mortis
POV: You're black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 10699, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
My jaw and chin are recessed, but my maxilla is not. Will this make me to look more recessed when I'll cut my bodyfat, or will my double chin just sag more?
It's going to get even more over

• +1
Reactions: mortis
  • +1
I mean, won't my jaw pop up a little more, but like recessed?
depends on your recession. my jaw is slightly recessed and its popping alot because im basically below 5% body fat. you would look like shit either way with bad bones tbh

depends on your recession. my jaw is slightly recessed and its popping alot because im basically below 5% body fat. you would look like shit either way with bad bones tbh
My jaw is not super recessed, it's covered in submental fat (some people here told me that my double chin is not fat, but sagging skin). I'm loosing bodyfat, and I look better than before, ngl. I can see hollow cheeks in some lighting (and in flash pictures, obviously, but that's frauding), so I'll guess that I'll get them if I cut to 12. But my jaw, specially in flash pictures, is totally recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
My jaw is not super recessed, it's covered in submental fat (some people here told me that my double chin is not fat, but sagging skin). I'm loosing bodyfat, and I look better than before, ngl. I can see hollow cheeks in some lighting (and in flash pictures, obviously, but that's frauding), so I'll guess that I'll get them if I cut to 12. But my jaw, specially in flash pictures, is totally recessed.
Do the hyoid raising exercises from BoTB they worked for me

also depends on how strong and wide your jaw is, i need pics tbh to help you
but if you have good bones anywhere else it could be a good idea to loose fat. you can fix the jaw with fillers or implants later

also depends on how strong and wide your jaw is, i need pics tbh to help you
but if you have good bones anywhere else it could be a good idea to loose fat. you can fix the jaw with fillers or implants later

• +1

your bone structure is weak tbh it wouldn't work by loosing the fat and you will look sick and ill by loosing it since you aren't fat right now. you need a bimax right now for a better side profile or costume implants
but your face is totally average and your bone structure irl is totally acceptable.
you need bone structure like this to have hallower and more defined face. perfect zygomatic arch projection that you lack, perfect cheek bone forward projection that you lack, defined and well developed jaw that you lack ,also your genetic facial fat distribution is one of the most important aspects tbh
Cfda5d8c612e80c1bce15d7427929f76
9c227ff6bd7d44354d87492055c4cc93
Jon Kortajarena Height

but thats just my opinion.

your bone structure is weak tbh it wouldn't work by loosing the fat and you will look sick and ill by loosing it since you aren't fat right now. you need a bimax right now for a better side profile or costume implants
but your face is totally average and your bone structure irl is totally acceptable.
you need bone structure like this to have hallower and more defined face. perfect zygomatic arch projection that you lack, perfect cheek bone forward projection that you lack, defined and well developed jaw that you lack ,also your genetic facial fat distribution is one of the most important aspects tbh
View attachment 952734View attachment 952735View attachment 952736

but thats just my opinion.
I'll never get bimax, so I'll try to cut down my fat to a point in which I'll look more attractive (HTN) and then try to grow muscle.

I'll never get bimax, so I'll try to cut down my fat to a point in which I'll look more attractive (HTN) and then try to grow muscle.
i wish attractiveness worked just like that. a simple fat loss

y are u pussy

And people who get bimax are getting a really risky operation.
Its not risky at all if you go a skilled surgeon who does it everyday, i have the exact problem as you do, a good maxilla and a little recessed lower jaw, im gettin bimax but will also get cheek implant and gonial angle, you have to aim to a natural boost, you dont need a +20mm lower jaw advancement since you are just average not gigarecessed. a medium advancement will do great on you (like 6-8mm)

You have good fat pad undereye and good mouth-eye area i can really see you ascending hard with just bimax+genio, but you do you.

Its not risky at all if you go a skilled surgeon who does it everyday, i have the exact problem as you do, a good maxilla and a little recessed lower jaw, im gettin bimax but will also get cheek implant and gonial angle, you have to aim to a natural boost, you dont need a +20mm lower jaw advancement since you are just average not gigarecessed. a medium advancement will do great on you (like 6-8mm)

You have good fat pad undereye and good mouth-eye area i can really see you ascending hard with just bimax+genio, but you do you.
The cost is super expensive, though I'm seeing a maxillofacial surgeon this month.