Recessed jaw [cope]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
warning copes inbound

PSL has made me realize that I have a slightly recessed chin. I have been coping by pushing my chin forward but it has started to cause TMJ pain. However i look PSL1 better when i do it IMO.

Should I continue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What do you mean by "pushing the chin forward" :unsure::unsure:

• +1
He means jaw jutting

Just get fillers or a chin implant my dude

• +1
What do you mean by "pushing the chin forward" :unsure::unsure:
Like this
2f51eeccc5ae2808fc8b25a776df7e2c

• +1
How to achieve this?
You must use muscles to jut the jaw forward. Will give you TMJ so only do it when you need to mog other males
I believe 70% minimum of young males have a recessed chin because lf modern food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
You must use muscles to jut the jaw forward. Will give you TMJ so only do it when you need to mog other males
I believe 70% minimum of young males have a recessed chin because lf modern food

You can also suck your lips inside which cause automatic jaw jutting but it will also target the fat around the chin to go forward.
It looks funny

WIN 20181012 18 45 04 Pro

• +1
You can also suck your lips inside which cause automatic jaw jutting but it will also target the fat around the chin to go forward.
It looks funny

View attachment 1522
That is a bad cope.lol it is standard for PSLcels to be in a dark room lol. No natural light

• +1
It looks funny

View attachment 1522
You got the most developed chin
EVER

• +1
warning copes inbound

PSL has made me realize that I have a slightly recessed chin. I have been coping by pushing my chin forward but it has started to cause TMJ pain. However i look PSL1 better when i do it IMO.

Should I continue?
ive been saying this for ages. makes me become a subhuman to decent just by pushing my jaw. I tend to get the grindz if i do it all the time (when im with friends for a couple days) kinda scared of tmj but fuck it am i right lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel

I actually believe that a recessed chin comes more from braces, wisdom teeth pulling, and mouth breathing.

The human body is created to work on its own. It doesn't need medical intervention for all your teeth to fit into your mouth. Your teeth will also grow straight and nice if you don't push them with your tongue during the growth period.

Breathing through your mouth fucks up your lower third into oblivion. Just look into a mirror at your lower third posture when you breathe through your nose and when you breathe through your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
ive been saying this for ages. makes me become a subhuman to decent just by pushing my jaw. I tend to get the grindz if i do it all the time (when im with friends for a couple days) kinda scared of tmj but fuck it am i right lol

Exactly. Better to ascend and get TMJ than stay incel
I actually believe that a recessed chin comes more from braces, wisdom teeth pulling, and mouth breathing.

The human body is created to work on its own. It doesn't need medical intervention for all your teeth to fit into your mouth. Your teeth will also grow straight and nice if you don't push them with your tongue during the growth period.

Breathing through your mouth fucks up your lower third into oblivion. Just look into a mirror at your lower third posture when you breathe through your nose and when you breathe through your mouth.
I am on wisdom teeth retention squad

• +1