Recessed Jaw that makes my side profile and projection look subhuman

MyStars

MyStars

Iron
I don’t have the money to get double jaw surgery. This could be a reason to fucking die. Stuck with a side profile that could make people go what the fuck. This softmaxxing shit could only take me so far went from ltn to a high mtn front profile with a subhuman side profile. To anyone suggesting mewing it isnt going to move my jaw forward you dumbfucks. Even though im lean I look bloated because of the recession. Crying at 10:37 pm that the genetics lottery chose me for a recessed jaw. It’s getting to me. Maybe I could start a go fund me.

is the high mtn in the room with us

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices
cant believe people go the jaw surgery route when you can mew 24/7 for 5 years and mimic the results.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Pogin_chan, chincel11 and 4 others
Get a job and save up?

also, even your fucking grandmother wouldn't refer to you as a high MTN, you fucking incel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: LoveSuckingFeet
id give ur ugly ass mother who gave you that recessed chin twins you retard
i would mog ur entire ancestory and weaboo ass to oblivion stay nutting to anime characters because that’s all you could dream of headass freak

also, even your fucking grandmother wouldn't refer to you as a high MTN, you fucking incel
but your mom would. give me her number so i can make her thankful for not swallowing you so that she was able to meet me

I don’t have the money to get double jaw surgery. This could be a reason to fucking die. Stuck with a side profile that could make people go what the fuck. This softmaxxing shit could only take me so far went from ltn to a high mtn front profile with a subhuman side profile. To anyone suggesting mewing it isnt going to move my jaw forward you dumbfucks. Even though im lean I look bloated because of the recession. Crying at 10:37 pm that the genetics lottery chose me for a recessed jaw. It’s getting to me. Maybe I could start a go fund me.
I am in the same situation... Its so over plus i have a jew nose its huge as fucj

• +1
Reactions: MyStars
You're shit environment caused your recessed jaw not your genetics lol

I am in the same situation... Its so over plus i have a jew nose its huge as fucj
lmao, isn't it crazy? I have that same jew nose yet I idolized Bieber growing up and you have a Gerard way pfp.

brutal that our own beauty standards in men are so far from what we ourselves look like.

lmao, isn't it crazy? I have that same jew nose yet I idolized Bieber growing up and you have a Gerard way pfp.

brutal that our own beauty standards in men are so far from what we ourselves look like.
i never got rhino cause it would make my already short side profile even shorter.... if i had a better nose and 3 more inches of height i woulda been fine.... and looked as cute as gerard

Mewing is cope anyways, i dont doubt it might be useful when you are old Guy with low test tho

Mewing is cope anyways, i dont doubt it might be useful when you are old Guy with low test tho
mewing is worth for hyoid regardless

just inject some fillers??

Work Uber for a year faggot work with what you got

just jut and work whatever job nigga to get it in 2 years

White high MTN and incels 🤔